Subjects you wish you DID do (1 Viewer)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
In reply to the thread kkkkaitlyn started.

Mine is Earth & Environmental science.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Physics, Chemistry, Extension 2 Maths, Music 2, Music Extension, Economics (they didn't even offer that to us). Oh, and Modern.

Last edited:

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I would have liked to have done Hospitality or maybe biology. And i would have liked to do a language but my school is stingey n doesnt offer them unless u do them by distance ed n since i already do one distance ed course i couldnt do it.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
SDD.

Dumb friggin' school said it wasn't available as a course. TURNS OUT IT WAS AVAILABLE, JUST THAT NO-ONE KNEW!!!

We needed just 2 people for it to happen, ended up being 6. No-one knew. Fuckin' school

:mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:

Beege

HSC
Advanced English Because:

* People that actually want to learn and do well. In standard there are dickheads that just bludge and should leave school. I'm like the only one who does the work and is keen to do well.

* I should of done more research whilst choosing my senior subjects in year 10. Turns out most of my cohort picked advanced and I presumed the majority would pick standard.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Ancient History.
I reallt wanted to do it, because it interests me, but it was on the same lines as Chem and Bio. So I was stuck with modern instead.

HSC
I wish that I had done some computing subjects, Woodwork, and Geography. Although I do like the subjects that I'm doing now, and the teachers I've got for them...
Beege said:
Advanced English Because:

* People that actually want to learn and do well. In standard there are dickheads that just bludge and should leave school.
At my school, some kids in Advanced (well, one...) doesn't want to be there. He complains every f*cking lesson about the teacher and the work, and because the teacher reacts to it by arguing back, rather than ignoring it or punishing him, it wastes so much time; that could've been spent on the coursework. We've got an English half-yearly on Friday, and we still haven't even finished watching King Lear, which will be in the exam! :eek:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Modern History
French (i realllllllllllllllllly wish)
Advanced English (i dropped after one week. damn.)

enzyme

HSC
French Beginners... I did the equivalent of that course in years 9 and 10, so to keep going I had to do French Continuers. I knew it was going to be difficult for me (with my lack of work ethic) to keep up with the students who'd actually been to France on exchange, so I dropped it altogether. I wish I'd waited to do Beginners in the HSC.

Studies of Religion :) Being at a selective state school, they don't offer it. They don't offer sooo many subjects. It's annoying, because a lot of them look really interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)