• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

sucky workers (3 Viewers)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
waterfowl said:
1. You should have joined them, and
2. You got paid for more hours didn't you? So why complain?
Soha took the words right out of my mouth... its wrong.
Plus, even if i want to join them i couldn't because of the P plater alcohol thing AND it had been a long night I was objecting to the length of their break and the time that they took it (they had already had their five hour break) cause i was sooo tired (they were crap workers I had to work harder than ever all night cos they were lazy and didn't know how to run a wedding).
And I said "no" so i complain cos they did it after i said "no".

waterfowl

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Soha took the words right out of my mouth... its wrong.
Plus, even if i want to join them i couldn't because of the P plater alcohol thing AND it had been a long night I was objecting to the length of their break and the time that they took it (they had already had their five hour break) cause i was sooo tired (they were crap workers I had to work harder than ever all night cos they were lazy and didn't know how to run a wedding).
And I said "no" so i complain cos they did it after i said "no".
5 hour break! My goodness thats unheard of...well in that case it would be annoying.
In regards to the money, you didn't write that on your timesheet, they did, so you should enjoy the money that you unknowingly received.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)