SUGGESTIONS? 2nd Semester Science Subject. What to do? (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
Hi Guys, I am a first year combined degree Masters of Nursing/Bachelor of Science student in 2nd semester. I basically failed one subject worth 6 credit point last sem. Which subject do you recommend me to do and also a fairly easy one as I am doing 4 subjects..all up 18 credit points? Your help would be greatly appreciated. OH, by the way I am enrolled in:

* Biol1002 Living Systems
* Maths 1004 Linear Algebra
* Maths 1003 Mathematical Modelling
* PYSC 1002

for Semester 2. Please throw in your subject recommendation like a easy one. I like essays..not much a fan of lab works or computers. Thanks. :read:

sachu

HSC
Thanks Kenny for the suggestion. All the ppl I spoke to M.biology is really hard ao I am not even going.to.touch it. Chem1002 is a prequisite sub so cant do that.either. Beginners language sounds.interesting. Is this part.of science but??

I did all these courses last year except psyc1002... I did mblg instead.. and I also did chemistry..

If you could handle chem, first year fundamentals chemistry is quite easy.. And second semester was just all organic chem and was very very easy...

I would recommend to stay clear of mblg (its quite hard unless you truly understand it)... and quite a bit of memorisation and yeah (just stay clear!)...

Umm maybe try a philosophy subject (all essays) and the first year stuff is relatively easy? and heaps of the philo's dont have prereqs? or maybe a language (beginners)?

shinning

HSC
i suggest that u dont do a language, yes its interesting, but stressful. the lect expect u to know all the words of that language, and then u hav to speak and write an essay for the final exam. yea chem might be good, if u like organic chem, then it shouldnt be a problem

sachu

HSC
I speak Japanese close to fluent and Hindi (both read and write). I don't know if Hindi could be studied as part of science degree and how many credit points does it have?

i suggest that u dont do a language, yes its interesting, but stressful. the lect expect u to know all the words of that language, and then u hav to speak and write an essay for the final exam. yea chem might be good, if u like organic chem, then it shouldnt be a problem

Darian

HSC
phil1012 introductory logic = easiest HD ever. a bit mathsy for a philosophy subject. no essays
if u want essays then phil2642 is pretty easy too.yes its a 2nd year subject but u can do it in 1st year as the prereq is just 12 junior credit points from ANY faculty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)