Suicide at Macquarie Centre (1 Viewer)

Justea

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
it's kind of chilling going past that spot now, knowing what happened there - and everyone else gleefully walking past like not knowing >< I wonder if this will provoke the centre to put guard rails everywhere - I hope not - I like the view from the rooftop car park ><
I dun think putting guards around is the solution for it.......if some one really want to kill herself, there is no way the guards will keep her away from death, she will find ways anywayz.

condolences to those affected..I know it is not my place to judge cuz I know nothing about the whole thing and the person....but I just dun believe there is anything will really make someone desperate and conduct suicide.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Justea said:
I dun think putting guards around is the solution for it.......if some one really want to kill herself, there is no way the guards will keep her away from death, she will find ways anywayz.

condolences to those affected..I know it is not my place to judge cuz I know nothing about the whole thing and the person....but I just dun believe there is anything will really make someone desperate and conduct suicide.
I think lcf was talking about guard rails/fences, not the walkable ones. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)