Suicide? (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Schoolies was insane, once in a lifetime experience. Infinity - dont run

XPac2

HSC
hay ass wipe! Thats my friend you're talking to. Firstly, she's a girl so why should she grow balls u gay fuck! Second, her username is a damn site better than yours so suck it! Third, go fuck a donkey.

simmyxo

HSC
just go to schoolies! who says u need to get drunk or take drugs? go somewhere ur comfortable (maybe somewhere u went on a family holiday to once) and have a good time with your mates

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
hay ass wipe! Thats my friend you're talking to. Firstly, she's a girl so why should she grow balls u gay fuck! Second, her username is a damn site better than yours so suck it! Third, go fuck a donkey.
Geez, you're so possessive. Stop embarrassing him or her. Your username is XPAC, if I remember back to, like, 12 years ago when wrestling was cool(ish) there was a wrestler called Xpac. So even though her username is a "damn site better" :)confused:) your username is shit.

I bet he would fuck a donkey, it's just that he couldn't find some carrots for your sister.

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
well those of you who think schoolies is gay can go ahead thinking it
BUT when i go and have the best freaking time ever, dont be jealous =D
:tongue: personally i cant wait... a week of excitement after a stressfull year
sounds pretty good to me.
and if your idiotic enough to jump off balconys when drunk than thats not schoolies fault its definately yours lol!!

brenny7

HSC
But there is such a huge list of things that could go wrong. Damages cost to hotel rooms when ur smashed, predators, drugos, gate crashers, abuse, etc. why go there when I can have a kick ass time at my besties house 2 celebrate, with my frieds looking after me so i don't fall into a swimming pool and drown instead of them getting high as kites and letting me be hurt n do stupid stuff.

you are a faggot.
better luck next time.
your goin to your best mates to have a kiss-ass time.

HSC
N/A
Ever wondered why no one over the age of 18 is alive? it's because they all died at schoolies :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)