Sulfate Content in Fertiliser Test Question (1 Viewer)

Omkar1966

HSC
Hey guys I have a test coming up but I have no idea what the questions will be about.
Here is a brief overview
Part1: Conduct the first-hand investigation to determine the sulfate content in fertiliser Students are to design and perform a primary investigation to determine the percentage composition of sulfate in fertiliser. In total, students will be given a maximum of 5 lessons and 4g of fertiliser.The sulfate is present as ammonium sulfate in the fertiliser.Students will work in groups of 2 or less for the practical component where they will share the method and results. However, the work in the logbook must be conducted individually. Students will need to conduct secondary research to design an appropriate method and develop an in-depth risk assessment. Students must formulate a plan in their logbook for completing the depth study within the given lessons as no additional lessons or lunchtimes will be allowed. Students will also need to order equipment the day before their lesson. Prior to commencing the practical work, students must show their class teacher their risk assessment.

NOW my question is what the test will ask ,,, this is what it says 1653214359561.png
if anyone knows what type of questions will be there or any resources that will help plz lemme know.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)