Summary Of Business Studies Notes For HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
can i get all the summary for business studies HSC course.. i went to download it but each notes is like 30 +

does anyone else have it that are less .. if soo let me know

thankz

B35tY

HSC
What will you learn if you just download someone else's? It would be more beneficial to write your own, you'll learn it better.

Any summary less than 30 pages will not be detailed enough anyway, just get one off the resources section.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GaNgStAz 4 LiF3 said:
can i get all the summary for business studies HSC course.. i went to download it but each notes is like 30 +

does anyone else have it that are less .. if soo let me know

thankz
And you should have written a majority of your notes through out the year. Any notes with 30+ pages are detailed enough to get you a good mark. But really, you should really write your own notes.

Always

HSC
I don't want to start a new thread so I'll ask my question here.

At this stage, how is everyone studying for this subject? I have my notes for everything except Global Business and I've been reading over them but it is not helping me remember. What should I do? Should I start doing past papers? I mean, I don't know the content well yet so I'm not sure if that's wise...? How do you guys usually study for business studies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)