Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uder

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
I want my boss to get back from holidays so he can do the roster and I can work lots

so bored right now, I don't know wtf I ever did with my days when I was unemployed

went to the gym this morning though, which I count as an achievement as it meant getting up at like 7. wooo
If you're bored don't get up at 7. Get up at 12 hit the gym at 2. That's about the day done.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
lala2 said:
I mean the subject pages are progressively being removed. That's actually really fast--I remember last year they didn't take it off till late Dec. Maybe it's just the particular subject coordinators.
all of my subjects have vanished from webCT already, which is unusual. what isn't unusual is that i haven't got any subject results yet. :rolleyes:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
uder said:
If you're bored don't get up at 7. Get up at 12 hit the gym at 2. That's about the day done.
this is true

parents esp mum are insomniacs who get up at like 5am though, I feel guilty staying in bed too long (sometimes) :eek:

KarmaKitten

HSC
sighs. fifth day of work in a row. still have friday and saturday morning left before a weekend of fun!

stupid stupid stupid work

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hey neb,

do you have any CHEM2XXX back yet?

Nervously waiting on 2403...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
nah i've got nothing back yet except for english.

you'll be fine stop worrying.
if i fail im transferring to BE/BSc so i'm not going to bother re-doing that CHEM unit anyway

hopefully pass though. i didnt really gauge how hard others found it so thats why im a bit nervous.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah the joys of a 9-6:30 shift yesterday plus Xmas drinks and dinner. Nothing like it to take my mind off results. It was nice--we walked down the road to Kirribilli Club, good view of the harbour considering there's a block of apartments right next to it partially obscuring the view. It's a nice place to be, but gosh the membership price is steep--I think it's around $30/yr?

Does anyone know whether the machines for generating temporary membership tix at the entrance accept anything other than driver's licences? Just curious because it seems the slot only accomodates card-size ID, so passports wouldn't be accepted?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lala2 said:
Ah the joys of a 9-6:30 shift yesterday plus Xmas drinks and dinner. Nothing like it to take my mind off results. It was nice--we walked down the road to Kirribilli Club, good view of the harbour considering there's a block of apartments right next to it partially obscuring the view. It's a nice place to be, but gosh the membership price is steep--I think it's around $30/yr?

Does anyone know whether the machines for generating temporary membership tix at the entrance accept anything other than driver's licences? Just curious because it seems the slot only accomodates card-size ID, so passports wouldn't be accepted?
$30/year? did you mean $30k a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)