Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
SO yeah, what have people been up to lately? I haven't done anything too exciting except WORK, WORK, WORK! As with Staz I'm expecting LOTS and LOTS of money in the account this week!
Has everyone sorted out Christmas, what they're doing, what they're getting AND, what are you doing for New Years? I haven't sorted Christmas out but a bunch of us are planning to take a boat out on the harbour for New Years, so should be awesome!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, I've been working every weekday apart from Wednesday (although ironically im yet to have a wednesday off as stuff always comes up). Christmas: no plans. NYE: a crappy plan :(

However, am going away to Fiji in Jan

uder

HSC
I've only been working a few shifts a week and finish up this week. Relaxing for a month and a bit before starting fulltime work. Also taking a couple short holidays.

Xmas: no plans. NYE: a VERY crappy plan.

HSC
Argh still looking for work. I am a very bad job hunter :( Hopefully I will get a job at Baker's Delight...:(

My plans for Christmas are to go to my cousins for lunch, then come back in the afternoon and engage in an orgy of chocolate consumption. Christmas with somewhat distant relatives who I never see will be as awkward and not fun as ever. Presents will hopefully include money, a backpack and an external hard drive for my comp.

NYE, I'm going to a friend's party in Drummoyne. We can see the pretty fireworks from a park near their house, so it should be pretty cool. I also plan to drink the vodka I brought back from Russia :snowman:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Christmas idk, bum around. NYE I was gonna go to Melbourne but now I'm pushing that back an extra week and I'll probably end up doing something shit

lala2

Banned
HSC
I've had a fairly busy week running around--worked last Fri, and Mon and Tues, so looking forward to my account balance rising for once tomorrow.

Wed I had dispensing exam review (I posted about it in the other thread), found someone to dump all my past papers onto, and found out that wisdom teeth extraction really is that expensive! $400/tooth?! I hope it's a reasonable price--does anyone know?

Today, pharm prac review and a good lesson learnt--never attempt to run from uni to St Leonards in 50 minutes using public transport, especially when it's raining.

kokodamonkey

HSC
lala2 said:
I've had a fairly busy week running around--worked last Fri, and Mon and Tues, so looking forward to my account balance rising for once tomorrow.

Wed I had dispensing exam review (I posted about it in the other thread), found someone to dump all my past papers onto, and found out that wisdom teeth extraction really is that expensive! $400/tooth?! I hope it's a reasonable price--does anyone know?

Today, pharm prac review and a good lesson learnt--never attempt to run from uni to St Leonards in 50 minutes using public transport, especially when it's raining.
Plus $500 for anasthetics.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yay I'm working a lot in January. Something to kill the holiday boredom that's already setting in. Wooo

Christmas plans: not much, half my family is at war with the other half so rather than try to get everyone together and brave the inevitable jerry springer scenario that would occur we just spend holidays with our immediate family and mail out cards and presents, lol.

New Year: Dunno. Probably will involve drinking a lot is all I know

:)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yay awesome fun end of semester/exams dinner tonight.

never ever land tomorrow night.

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
New Year: Dunno. Probably will involve drinking a lot is all I know

:)
Haha yeah. Most of the time Im so drunk at new year that it doesn't make too much difference where I am or which friends I'm with...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Silver Persian said:
First driving test today. Hopefully I don't do anything retarded. :eek:
L plater nearly ran me off the road today, retard. Rage occurred.

then I remembered I'm one as well so I can't really judge other people on their shit driving :eek:

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
L plater nearly ran me off the road today, retard. Rage occurred.

then I remembered I'm one as well so I can't really judge other people on their shit driving :eek:
I always criticise other people when I'm driving. It makes me feel better about my own driving skillz.

But if I see another 4WD that is incapable of driving within their lane I will scream :mad1:

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
damn. :(

never mind man, kids who run out onto the road after school are kind of asking for it anyway, 40km/hr isn't gonna help them :D
haha yeah...natural selection in action

The problem is, it takes so much effort watching the speedometer and making sure that you are under 40km/h that you end up being distracted from what's actually on the road in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)