Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
got my student card but bloody hell, didn't get the concession sticker...apparently you had to apply for it via myuni or something (no-one ever told me about that?)

ah well, there are no fees for a new existing card, so all i have to do is drop off an application form into the passes and concessions office tomorrow (on 490 pitt street), which is alright cuz it's right across the road from where i work.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
goony, didn't you see that little box that asked you click it if you needed the concession sticker? :(

And ohmygod, my feet are killing me. Showing first arts around campus is like.. tiring. And we were suppose to get free beer afterwards but no, manning bar was closed. :( I feel like a full time worker who's been deprived of their happy hour. I have to go arrange play dates for my mentor kids to meet up over the next few weeks as well.

The line for timetables as Madsen was insannnne .. but if you went at 3 - 4PM there was no one. :)

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
what box? when did they ask about these things :(

I don't see why they need confirmation and stuff. They can check if you're a full time student at time of issue...and what reason would a student have to NOT get a concession sticker anyway?

aw well...when did you end up going to manning bar? the bar closed at like 6:30pm one evening we were looking for a place to drink :/

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Like 3! I think Manning opens around 12 - 6PM. :(

The box was at the top of the pop up window where you enter your UoS. And did you know if you lose your student id its 20$ for a new one, plus (apparently) another 20 - 25$ for the concession sticker? :O !!!

Libbster

HSC
on friday i found out i got a job with macquarie bank. $40 an hour hooray! :eek:

can't wait til uni starts, i'm so sick of sitting at home

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
According to the timetabling guys, they .. haven't sent them out. Or at least, no one's got them yet. I had a look at the new concession sticker from one of mentoring kids. It's.. weird. And minty, very minty.

Also, I crashed from eight until now.

danz90

HSC
Just a random question...

Do most people at uni wear backpacks or shoulder bags?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
A bit of both, probably leaning towards the former?

nandayo

ismist
HSC
on friday i found out i got a job with macquarie bank. $40 an hour hooray! :eek:

can't wait til uni starts, i'm so sick of sitting at home
Hot damn - how did you score that? Did you apply direct or was it through a recruitment agency?

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
probs going. looking mainly at sport teams... im at cumbo. bad for clubs tho. arghh!!!!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I'll be there tmr! Hope the weather is as nice as today.

Going to join cubesoc and get a new rubix cube. YAY!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
So who is going tomorrow?

I shall join some clubs based on their abilities to provide lots of boozy get togethers.
going because I have to go to some meeting thing for 3rd yr Ed.

and tomorrow is the only O-week day I'm not working so may as well join some clubs and suchlike while I'm there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)