Summer clerkships 2009/2010 (1 Viewer)

MichaelJackson2

Moonwalker
HSC
I got rejected from Mallesons too:headbang:. I guess they were intimidated by my moonwalking ability.

Blackacre

HSC
N/A
I hope was hoping more firms would get back today.

Yeh, ya'll right. This is agonising.

Descendia

HSC
Got Freehills
Rejected from Mallesons, Bakers

Waiting on Allens

Bit surprised about Freehills since my law average is only 76 or so, and I have no legal work experience, or any law-related extracurrics.

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
Are people getting calls or emails about Mallesons? I haven't heard anything yet but my phone is broken and can't be fixed until Monday.

I didn't get Freehills, got Baker, Corrs, Jones Day and Clutz.

Blackacre

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know how many application a mid-tier receives? How many they take for 1st round interview and how many they take for 2nd round interview?

Hardenne

HSC
finally a firm that isnt rejecting everyone, congrats to all those who got hdy interviews, should lift some spirits in here (i didnt apply, so cant share in the fun)

David Zandt

HSC
N/A
Hardenne, do you think firms out there are really rejecting everybody? Or is that some students successful in obtaining a first-round interview are, in fact, telling others that they got rejected?

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
Hardenne, do you think firms out there are really rejecting everybody? Or is that some students successful in obtaining a first-round interview are, in fact, telling others that they got rejected?
There is no way that there are firms rejecting everyone. If they did not plan on taking clerks, why would they advertise? It is far more likely that they have just rejected you and the other people on the forum.

David Zandt

HSC
N/A
Flamearrows, my initial question was directed at Hardenne's previous post. Read his comments first. What I meant to say was that I myself think many students are only saying that they got rejected when, in fact, they got accepted.

Simpson Freak

HSC
Flamearrows, my initial question was directed at Hardenne's previous post. Read his comments first. What I meant to say was that I myself think many students are only saying that they got rejected when, in fact, they got accepted.
Sounds like somebody's a lil paranoid.

Cos yeah I totally have been accepted everywhere, but I'm coming onto a high school forum to lie to a random uts student and saying i've been rejected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)