• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bio_nut

HSC
Me? But I actually ATTEND this university.

Actually, that's not true, but I'm enrolled at usyd I guess, lol...

lala2

Banned
HSC
Isn't Omie Paki? There's curries, then there's curries, and then there's curries. Namely Indian Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis.

lala2

Banned
HSC
No point. Just spelling it out for bio_nut. I wouldn't say I'm annoyed, but don't you just roll your eyes internally everytime everyone's like all [insert your race] are the same. I'm like come on people. There are obvious differences between Viets, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc, so it's the same with people from the subcontinent.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
No point. Just spelling it out for bio_nut. I wouldn't say I'm annoyed, but don't you just roll your eyes internally everytime everyone's like all [insert your race] are the same. I'm like come on people. There are obvious differences between Viets, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc, so it's the same with people from the subcontinent.
are there?

lol jks :p

amber44

HSC
yep.

i get 10% off everything except electrical, and something else, and something else, i get 5% for those.

u work at myer right? how much discount do u get?
The DJ discount is sooo shit! Myer discount is soo much better. They get 15% off everything, and 20% off Myer brands, such as Kenji.....

bio_nut

HSC
Yes, and he slides nicely into a certain stereotype for Pakis.

kokodamonkey

HSC
yep.

i get 10% off everything except electrical, and something else, and something else, i get 5% for those.

u work at myer right? how much discount do u get?
uhh like 10% off electrical, 15% off toys and i think 15-25% off everything else.

That is also ONTOP of any other discounts going on. so if like there is 30% off clothes i still get an additional 20% off on top

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
for the love of god shuttup. i dislike people that talk about work constantly. i go to work for money, not to talk about

grumble grumble

lala2

Banned
HSC
I was gonna post how nervous I am about starting work tomorrow but to keep Nebz happy I'll talk about a neighbour who attended our street Xmas party today. Please don't wear a mini-skirt when you've got a really bad case of cellulite (she's 40) and you're so tanned you're leathery. Anyone else have street Xmas parties? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)