Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
ive experienced EE at both UNSW and USYD... it's pretty much the same except the lecture halls at usyd are much danker. oh yeah woo they play quake at unsw heaps cool

FUck yeah can sleep in for 30 mins extra cause i transferred, and 2 fails off the record.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Does the fail not come up on the UNSW transcript?
I transferred to USYD at the end of 2007 (my first year) with two fails.

The fails don't come up on my 2008 usyd transcript (just the unsw subjects i passed, their respective marks don't show up either).

lala2

Banned
HSC
So. damn. tired. Dropping in at every pharmacy along the Northern Beaches is not fun, especially when your driving experience extends to a 5km radius of your house and, more recently, an easy drive to work and back again (I think on the 20km drive to work I only need to change lanes 4 times) with a spacious parking spot awaiting you.

Yes, I'm looking for retail work because the registration exam greatly advantages those who've been in retail. Life is so unfair :mad1:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
So. damn. tired. Dropping in at every pharmacy along the Northern Beaches is not fun, especially when your driving experience extends to a 5km radius of your house and, more recently, an easy drive to work and back again (I think on the 20km drive to work I only need to change lanes 4 times) with a spacious parking spot awaiting you.

Yes, I'm looking for retail work because the registration exam greatly advantages those who've been in retail. Life is so unfair :mad1:
if only you were in haiti stuck under a building instead

:rolleyes:

lala2

Banned
HSC
if only you were in haiti stuck under a building instead

:rolleyes:
lol you got me there. but death is an easy way out. though I wouldn't prefer to die like that. carbon monoxide poisoning sounds like a good way to go--painless and you don't inconvenience others (unlike jumping in front of a train) :p

bio_nut

HSC
How the HELL is it appropriate to launch into a death is the easy way out post after e mentioned Haiti, where people died due to circumstances beyond their control?

You seem pretty tactless from what you post on this forum.

lala2

Banned
HSC
How the HELL is it appropriate to launch into a death is the easy way out post after e mentioned Haiti, where people died due to circumstances beyond their control?

You seem pretty tactless from what you post on this forum.
I think I shall not try sarcasm in the future, at least not online where my meaning may be misconstrued. Yes, people with a very promising future died beyond their control and I'm truly sorry for that. When I mean death was the easy way out, I was referring to myself. I didn't want to mention it because otherwise I sound like a whinging bitch but guess I've got no choice but to say that yes I've been suicidal before which is where that came in. No offence meant to anyone.

P.S. If you doubt the sincerity of this post, you can check and see--I've never made any disparaging comments in regards to this situation or to any other tragedy such as 9/11 or Sichuan earthquake, etc. Tragedies are not to be made light of. If you still doubt that I don't post such things because it's politically incorrect or puts me in a bad light--well then I'm sorry I cannot convince you of my sincerity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)