Summer of the Sevententh doll (1 Viewer)

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
has anyone studied this play?
if so does anyone have any character analysis's (pref emma and roo)
or know of any sites which does
thanks

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Check:

- The notes section of boredofstudies.org

- HSC Drama links thread

and Try searching the forum for "Summer of the Seventeenth Doll" I think you'll be surprised how much it has been discussed.

ti_amo_anthony

HSC
i did that for adv english in my prelim course so maybe if you went to one of the forums or something, there could be some info, i would help but i didnt do character profiles... sorry

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
If you have an specific questions about Emma and Roo we can help you otherwise check out the BOS notes like Will-Sparky said. I will be able to give you a Character analysis if you can not find anything there.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
When I did this, I google searched for 17th Doll and found A LOT of information and study guides on it! I'm not too sure of the websites now, but if u type in "summer of the seventeenth doll" or add a "study guide" at the end of the title, you will find a lot of info!

sjk92

HSC
Hi

This term I have been studying the play "Summer of the Seventeenth Doll" by Ray Lawler and I recently received a speech.
In my speech i need to include a related text but i'm having some trouble finding one. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

toni difante

HSC
Emma Leech (Approaching 70) she is a wizened life-battered wisp of a woman nearly seventy, with no illusions about humanity, expecting the worst of it, and generally crowing with delight when her expectations are fulfilled.

Roo Webber (41) He is a man’s man with a streak of gentleness, a mixture that invites confidence. Tall, forty-one years of age, hair tinged with grey, a rather battered face with a well cut mouth. Recent experiences have etched a faint line of bewilderment between his eyes, but his manner seems free and easy-going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)