• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Progress. (2 Viewers)

shimmy&shine

HSC
i did the hsc last year, and the summer holidays were soooo important. I failed maths in year 11, like i pretty much came last! so i spent three straight weeks conquering the whole year 11 syllabus to the point where i aimed to get 100% in all my year 11 "practice" exams that i "resat" for. I'm so gald i made the decision to hibernate and sacrifice going out with friends etc for those three weeks, because i really got back on my feet. anyway, this isn't a big deal but i got the highest maths mark in my class for the hsc maths exams and got the 'most improved' award :p . But the hard work paid off in the end.

So my advice is, Holidays present the oppurtunity to catch up and get on top of all your work. I was struggling with maths until the end of the summer holidays.

but yeah the holidays are over, but still don't waste time and oppurtunities. make the most of everything, including weekends. that said, don't stress too much. I have to admit, i somewhat enjoyed year 12, including the hsc. :)

anniea89

HSC
I did all my module 1 notes for phys and chem and have started module 2 for both.
I read Hamlet, Ros n Guil and Wuthering Heights. Did some AOS related text notes. Still have an essay to write
Did some French writing pieces and comprehensions.
Revised for my 2u math task, and have started doing past papers.
I haven't done much for EngExt1 though.

HSC
I spent alot of it doing homework and summaries and such. I got through alot not as much as I would have hoped but I guess I had set myself alot of extra ones in case I got the more important ones done sooner then expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)