Summer School (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Hello there.

I was wonderin' if at UTS they offer courses during the summer, so you can complete some of your subjects during the break. I have been thinking I'll probably want to to defer some semesters to do other stuff, but as my planned degree is 5 years, it'd be good if i could make it up over the summer as to not be stuck at uni for 7 years or something equally horrid.

Some of the other unis i applied for offered such programs but i never really researched UTS so much.

Morbo

HSC
I think most courses offered in summer school atleast for eng/sci at UTS are primarily first year courses. There may be a few exceptions though, you can do a research project as a science elective during summer school if you can find an appropriate staff member (they're also offered during autumn/spring semesters though).

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Hmmmm. OK. Not sounding too promising then. Also, i was looking through the UTS scholarship database, it's the most ridiculous thing ever and all it tells me is about aboriginal scholarships even though i didn't even tick aboriginal and am not aboriginal!>!>! grr end rant. BUT, does UTS offer any communications-specific scholarships? Cos i already have some media experience and a pretty good ATAR but i couldn't find any??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)