Summer School (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
hey,

im doing summer school for econ111...

i was wondering if any of you would know how similar the summer school final exams are to the normal exams they have in the semester?

Do you reckon they would use the same paper they did in ECON111 2004 semester 2?

And if not, will it be harder or easier than normal?>?

Thx..

ALso, if you guys that have done econ111 remember any esasys questions u had in past years plz tell!!!

thx..bye

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
search the macquarie forum here for some past questions - i posted at least a few.

if anything, summer school should (is spose to) be easier.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I thought that summe school would not be any easier or harder, because you're essentially doing the same course as those who did it in the semester. It makes sense because once you've done that course, you're expected to have to same knowledge as the other people in your degree. The exam paper wont be the same, they'd make another one which tests the same information.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
in theory that is true. but in summer school, you have less time (and often no tutorials) so the lecturers expect less depth in knowledge... so its sort of easier

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
4 subjects over 13 weeks = 3.25 weeks/subject.
1 subject over 1 month = 4 weeks/subject.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
In fact, since most uni students don't start studying until the last few weeks, you'd think that summer school would be easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)