Summer session queries (1 Viewer)

layzeehbum

HSC
JUst wondering with the summer session fees, is it the same as the normal semesters' one? Because I heard that in USYD they charge higher during summer...

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
ok dw... just got the invoice emailed...
Should be no difference (they might change you 2010 subject rates that have inflation on top of it again).

Also, it can be deferred to HECS.

krayzie_

HSC
Do summer school subjects use UTSonline? I'm starting on Monday 30th November, and nothing has come onto my UTSonline yet

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Do summer school subjects use UTSonline? I'm starting on Monday 30th November, and nothing has come onto my UTSonline yet
Yes. It should appear soon.

One thing to note is it is the subject coordinator's responsibility to upload student lists to UTSonline, not SAU.

krayzie_

HSC
HOW was summer school? More particularly I'd like to hear from the people who did CMS?

*looks at layzeehbum*

How did you find it and how was the assessments?

donnytuco

tuco
HSC
anyone know if we can use the transcript trick for the summer results?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
anyone know if we can use the transcript trick for the summer results?
You might be able to do the transcript thing a couple of days before they are released. Pretty sure it worked when I did summer last year.

~Islanzadí~

HSC
So can you do more than one subject during the summer session or are you limited to doing only one?

layzeehbum

HSC
HOW was summer school? More particularly I'd like to hear from the people who did CMS?

*looks at layzeehbum*

How did you find it and how was the assessments?

ROFL.
Um the mid smester exam was quite easy I think, but quite tricky :p (since I made lots of stupid mistakes), and the format of the exam is very similar to the AP questions.
The final is a bit more challenging I guess? But I managed to get a D for the subject, so I don't think it was that bad.
I don't get why people find this sub hard though, and here I thought it's the easiest accounting subject I've done.

justinkeg

HSC
Hey I was wondering whether to do business statistics or business strategy- how long and how many hours a week do you think it will go for over summer session

princess_neko

HSC
Hey I was wondering whether to do business statistics or business strategy- how long and how many hours a week do you think it will go for over summer session
Not all subjects are offered during summer. You have to check around October I think, when they'll put up the summer timetable

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
@justinkeg: I agree with princess_neko's comment. also, all subjects are different in terms of hrs and times during the week - you can get block formats (i.e. 6 days with 7hrs in the day) or formats where you attend 2 lectures/tutorials a week.

keep in mind that summer is 2 months only and is always accelerated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)