Summer subjects (1 Viewer)

utsblah

HSC
hiiieez :p does anyone know what accounting subjects will be offered during summer, thankss :lol: xxo

princess_neko

HSC
You have to wait til around October when they will post up a list of subjects offered.
Note that, just because it was offered last summer, it doesn't mean it will be offered again in the coming summer. It depends on the no. of students willing to take the subs, and whether the lecturers are willing to teach the subs over the summer, etc

But as for the accounting subjects... I think the first year accounting, (Accounting for Business Combinations) is always offered, and also Accounting Transactions for Business Decisions. I'm not too sure if Cost Management Systems is always offered, but it was offered for last summer (since I did it)

Hope this helps =]

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Taxation Law and Financial Statement Analysis are the other two that normally get summer classes.

As princess_neko said, it is around October that summer school subjects will be listed. My advice is to enrol early as there are always limited number of seats available.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
how much does summer school usually cost per subject
Same as what the subject would cost in the autumn and spring semester. There is no difference in cost.

krayzie_

HSC
Taxation Law and Financial Statement Analysis are the other two that normally get summer classes.

As princess_neko said, it is around October that summer school subjects will be listed. My advice is to enrol early as there are always limited number of seats available.
Is Applied Company Law usually offered as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)