sunny boys (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
so my boyfriend did the grocery shopping today. and he comes home with a 10 pack of cola sonny boys. omg sonny boy wheres have you been all my life??

who remembers them? whens the last time you had one???

shoutoutloud

HSC
Hey Hey All

OMG! OMG! OMG!

THEY ARE AWSOME! I MISS THEM!!!

Primary school daiis brings back memories

Stoogey

HSC
I still remember them from back in my primary school days, but i still remember not being able to tell the difference between an sunnyboy and another generic iceblock.....or maybe thats just me :cool:

CieL

HSC
Heyyy I remember those from primary school!
I don't remember the taste but I remember they were a bitch to eat bcos it'll keep sliding around when you tried to push it up..

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
With a name like Glug Cola, how could one not resist?

HSC
nah they're pretty awesome, i haven't had one in years

except generally one side is really awesome and flavourish and delicious, and the other side is like a rock and impossible to bite lol

chamelia

HSC
I think the best thing about them was that they were totally awkward to eat and pointless once you got to the second half. Shoddy inferior craftsmanship in the children's food department FTW.

Best excuse to get messy and sticky and just bite into that slippery sucker like theres not tomorrow.

CieL

HSC
katietheskatie said:
except generally one side is really awesome and flavourish and delicious, and the other side is like a rock and impossible to bite lol
ROFL yeah esp when you start sucking on it.. it goes white and turns into a brick

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yes I remember having them when I was little. My mum bought us some because she spotted them and remembered having them when she herself, was young. You couldn't bite them, couldn't suck them and licking did nothing. When you tried to push it up, mine always fell out (I remember picking it up and putting it back in lol)
I remember them turning into a white brick after sucking all the flavour out too. I guess they always gave them to kids because they lasted a long time and so kept them quiet and they were cheap and nasty. Hmmm... I have become quite cynical in my old age. I totally remember, I always picked the ice block out, turned it upside down in the packet, so that it stood out and you could eat all the juicy, flaky stuff.

pic in case no one knows what they look like -
http://www.legendfeelco.com.au/assets/whatever/sunnyboy.gif

..Oh I see you already put a pic up. r e j e c t e d.

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
you guyz are all noobs. ur supposed to smash it all up and eat it with a spoon: like a slurpee.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG i love sunny boys :D

yeah i got one the other day after like 10yrs and was like how the fuck do i open it?
My mums like, get the bloody scissors idiot ><

YUM love love love them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)