• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Super 12 (1 Viewer)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Did everyone forget Phil Waugh was brilliant last night! Also, about the tries, 2 tries should cancel each other out; the Tuirinui try and the Rogers kicking misshap. Other than that Rogers played pretty well, he had one massive kick, around 50 metres or more and out on the full! amazing kick (that being said he had a few bad kicks...). As for next week, the Tahs will have to improve 100% if they wanna win.

As for Lote.... im not a big lote fan, i think hes good but overated, but last night he lived up to the name he has been given. Great game by Lote. How ood was his palm on the Bulls 5/8 on the try line.... i couldnt stop laughing, it was so funny...Oh well.... Go Tahs!!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
that was a fuckin huuuuuge palm....maybe the tahs deliberatly aint showing all they got to keep a little bit of supprise tactics for next w/e.....

will the game b on at 5.30pm on saturday???

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
They are gonna get hammered by the crusaders, outclassed all over the park.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
na keep dreaming....we beat u in the pre-season (im pretty sure) and we can do it again

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I don't know about next week. If the Crusaders start throwing the ball around, I tip them to win by 50.

Even though I support the Tahs, it'll be a effing good effort to win.

What was the score back in 2003?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
96-16 or sumthin....but the teams are completely different now...well the tahs is...if tahs can control the forwards it would do them a great deal or help

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
GO THE TAHS FOR THE FINAL... i actually don't know.. the crusaders might take it away from us (damn those kiwis)!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
cappen said:
na keep dreaming....we beat u in the pre-season (im pretty sure) and we can do it again
lol pre-season didnt count for nothing, they beat the tahs 35 - 27(something like that) at aussie stadium last month.

Either way, it's gonna be a cracker and will be close. I just think having someone like mehrtens coming off the bench is a killer.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
copious said:
lol pre-season didnt count for nothing, they beat the tahs 35 - 27(something like that) at aussie stadium last month.

Either way, it's gonna be a cracker and will be close. I just think having someone like mehrtens coming off the bench is a killer.

merts is old n senile, lol but ur right obut one thing...itll b close

and if either team was undefeated the whole season i would b a different story, but they both had to loses, so anything could happen next saturday...good luck to both teams

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hopefully the game between the 2 will be better than the one than the game during the regular season. I was at that game and it was shocker. It was so boring and we did not deserve to get a bonus point for coming within 7 pts but Lote scored a last minute try against some poor defense by the crusaders. ("poor defense" how often do you get to say that about the crusaders, LOL).

But one thing the Tahs can be proud of against the Bulls was the amount of turnovers they forced and their defense.... to be honest the bulls could only force pressure with kicks, i dont know if they broke the line once. So if the defense holds strong it will be very close, and possibly a great upset win for the 'underachieving' Tahs.

emjayz

HSC
N/A
im sorry to any waratah supporters out there, but...........

--> --> --> --> --> --> GO THE CRUSADERS!!!!! :D <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <--

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
" 'emjayz' has been reported for a negative post, Bored of Studies moderators will examine the post and make a decision ASAP. Thank you"

emjayz

HSC
N/A
dawso said:
" 'emjayz' has been reported for a negative post, Bored of Studies moderators will examine the post and make a decision ASAP. Thank you"
what the heck?! what for?!?!? i didn't say or do anything bad!!!

ChrisE

HSC
um i think its pretty clear why

im so amped for this saturdays game, the tahs will have their hands well and truly full as quite clearly the crusaders are an awesome team but hey, those hands can handle it. i think the forwards really excelled last saturday night against the huge bull so they should be confident about facing up to the smaller crusaders pack.
i think the backs are still a tad rusty but its only a little surface rust, turinui was a fucking gun on saturday night and all the backs still played a great game. bring on canterbury i say.

GO THE 'TAHS!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
emjayz said:
im sorry to any waratah supporters out there, but...........

--> --> --> --> --> --> GO THE CRUSADERS!!!!! :D <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <--
Wrong place to vocie your support for the Crusaders. Down with the Crusaders.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I tip Mehrtens to be the dark horse for Sat night's blockbuster :)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I tip Grey or McKay for the Tahs, and i agree with Mehrtens. Grey will be over looked by the Crusaders in training for this game so i think he has a chance to step up offensively and run the gaps hard, the crusaders will be more worried about Tuirinui, Lote or Hewat (depending on the side of the field) and Rogers. I think McKay will want to have a big last game for the Tah, and show why he was predicted to be the future fly half for Australia. Especially with Norton-Knight taking alot of glory in recent weeks. Whitts could potentially be dangerous, but something that chris and greegs dont do is darts from the back of the ruck. If this is done at the right place and time instead of being overlooked i think whitts could add more than good leadership and phenominal passing skills.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
theres a big battle gonna go between McCaw and Waugh....should b a cracker there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)