Super bowl 46 (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
gotta love dat sense of national pride you get when you see australia systematically destroying india in the cricket and then reading them whinging on the times of india. i'd argue most of these sports have spread more so than american eggball because they are more entertaining to watch and play.
spread of cricket is due to england introducing it to all of its colonies

HSC
no one apparently (bunch of little pussies) wants to play a sport where they risk being knocked out or having their arms and legs broken every game (pussies) and it seems like most people cant enjoy a sport if they dont/didnt play it

HSC
everyone loves soccer because anyone can play it and be half ok at it
if you miss kicking the ball nothing happens if you do something in rugby/nrl and fuck up you get physically hurt
also it reduces the physicality so competitors do not have to be so closely matched. 40yr old blokes can play with 16yr old kids in the same team/division etc

also wogs are pussies

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
no one apparently (bunch of little pussies) wants to play a sport where they risk being knocked out or having their arms and legs broken every game (pussies) and it seems like most people cant enjoy a sport if they dont/didnt play it
nah i think that's more because if you don't/didn't play it you might not understand the rules properly, therefore find the game boring

HSC
yeah that
so many people (girls) watching afl/rugby union/nfl all the time going omg i dont even understand the rules
when in reality you are actually a moron if you dont pick them up pretty much straight away

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
^ so many girls watching footy all the time going "omg he's so hot"

HSC
i wonder if anyone has ever set up the running backs and wr in a backline like in rugby

SpaceHitler

HSC
everyone loves soccer because anyone can play it and be half ok at it
if you miss kicking the ball nothing happens if you do something in rugby/nrl and fuck up you get physically hurt
also it reduces the physicality so competitors do not have to be so closely matched. 40yr old blokes can play with 16yr old kids in the same team/division etc

also wogs are pussies
ha ha ha

nah i think it's that people tend to appreciate skill involved more when they engage in an activity on a regular basis

HSC
cricket lol yeah it sure spread because it is fun. oh wait who plays cricket? england, australia, nz, pakistan, india, west indies and south africa and virtually no where else. what do all these places have in common?
and bangladesh (lol)

patriots wont lose this time round, brady vs manning yes

alexwareham2

HSC
For real patriot fans gronkowski only has a 20% chance of playing and who saw the pro bowl 59-41. wheres the defence
Gronkowski isn't the only receiver on the team. Hernandez is a Tight End that is just as good. Plus Welker is amazing. And Branch is pretty good.
And it is the Pro Bowl, they just play offense and aim to score. Hence the laterals on the interceptions and Drew Brees attempting a drop goal,

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Giants looked better IIRC last week. I've been going for Giants since post-season started anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)