Super Smart Students (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm more like the epic phail of the Operating System company that was never released because of it's epicness fail. That's how much of a smart student I am.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
5. I'm in school Cricket and Oztag team (proud to be 2nd worst player in both), and my House swimming relay team for the grade.
Was that the house swimming relay team that our girls team beat this year? And, come to think of it, didn't the other girls teams beat you as well? And sif you're 170 now. That is so unfair >< I'm still lighter than you though. Ahahaha.

Anyway, I guess I'd be smart by general standards, but pretty average by ruse standards, and I have a social life. I dance, used to do gymnastics but quit, piano, drama, musical when it's on and st john. And my mum, against the whole principle of what she's been telling me for years, wants me to start swimming again. And no, I'm not aiming for med or law, or even both. Yay x]

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Who gives a damn how someone succeeds in their HSC. It's theirs and they will treat it how they want! done.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Was that the house swimming relay team that our girls team beat this year? And, come to think of it, didn't the other girls teams beat you as well? And sif you're 170 now. That is so unfair >< I'm still lighter than you though. Ahahaha.

When you need me on the Swimming team (24 seconds 25m freestyle represent) it's gonna lose no matter what. Though I am so much better than before it's not funny. Also I'm a guy, you're supposed to be lighter than me. Oh yeah by the way the uni course I want is 95.65 (Comm/Eco).

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
When you need me on the Swimming team (24 seconds 25m freestyle represent) it's gonna lose no matter what. Though I am so much better than before it's not funny. Also I'm a guy, you're supposed to be lighter than me. Oh yeah by the way the uni course I want is 95.65 (Comm/Eco).
or u can win the grand prize by getting 90.65 and get in using bonus points

youngminii

Banned
HSC
..Reading the above comments, I realised that this truly is a thread for super smart students :(

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
you dont have to sacrifice everything to get 99+. i still went to parties and played sports on weekends. just work hard during the weekdays and you can reward yourself. i find that getting out and about reinvigorates the brain and you can think more clearly. studying all the time can be detrimental. thats how i did it, not sure about others.

theundefined

HSC
um lol just a response..im aiming for 95+, im preety much a high achiever cus im 1st in two subjects and generally top ten for the others, or at least top 20. But more to the story rofl, i do enjoy my social life. I have hobbies, i skate, i shop, i go out to the city and differnt places weekly, movies weekly, frends house weekly, i party often, i get wasted too. I smoke, which isnt necessarily a good thing but its something i do to relieve stress? lol I play tennis, i had a gf until i dumped her last month :/, but i have someone new now :) and i've goten laid several times ( don't diss me if ur jeoulus) . Um i love games, consoles, portable pc. mmorpg. I love art: photography mainly, i like design too, and yeh preety much my life and its hetic schedules rofl.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
um lol just a response..im aiming for 95+, im preety much a high achiever cus im 1st in two subjects and generally top ten for the others, or at least top 20. But more to the story rofl, i do enjoy my social life. I have hobbies, i skate, i shop, i go out to the city and differnt places weekly, movies weekly, frends house weekly, i party often, i get wasted too. I smoke, which isnt necessarily a good thing but its something i do to relieve stress? lol I play tennis, i had a gf until i dumped her last month :/, but i have someone new now :) and i've goten laid several times ( don't diss me if ur jeoulus) . Um i love games, consoles, portable pc. mmorpg. I love art: photography mainly, i like design too, and yeh preety much my life and its hetic schedules rofl.
Wow. Cool. Awesome.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds fun? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)