Supernatural...any fans?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
anyone watch that episode where sam was in a time loop? First time i watched supernatural, and i really loved that episode. Dean is sooo funny. xD

The Kaiser

HSC
It will be back in April/May considering if Channel 10 "fast tracks" it again. (You probably already know this but the writer strike ended a while ago and filming and script writing is about to begin again.)

Tala Grey

HSC
I felt sorry for Sam. That must have sucked seeing Dean die over and over again.

little-fongie

HSC
I love supernatural..
I remember when we first bought the season one dvd ages ago, i watch every episode except for the bloody mary one (mirrors really freak me out)...lol --> i just plucked up the courage to watch the episode last week, it wasn't scary at all!

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Tala Grey said:
I felt sorry for Sam. That must have sucked seeing Dean die over and over again.
It was sad at first, but I found it hilarious after the 10th 'accident'....just the randomness. And how Dean took it all so light-heartedly.

SiN3m

HSC
201055 said:
It was sad at first, but I found it hilarious after the 10th 'accident'....just the randomness. And how Dean took it all so light-heartedly.
ahaha yes myy...after having dean die by that tied up dog, i was like, 'ok, so this so called macho manly sexy dude is actually not... loser' lol

the piano was funny too.

catsta

HSC
jus in bello was the scariest episode i've seen in awhile...
*freakysmile*
LOVED IT!

but why did hendriksen have to DIE? & the VIRGIN! finally, dean & sam & hendriksen understand each other he goes & get killed by THE LILITH!

SiN3m

HSC
catsta said:
jus in bello was the scariest episode i've seen in awhile...
*freakysmile*
LOVED IT!

but why did hendriksen have to DIE? & the VIRGIN! finally, dean & sam & hendriksen understand each other he goes & get killed by THE LILITH!
yeah. especially after the comment 'i'm going to have so much sex after this" i actually thought she'd get through it...i felt EXTRA sorry for her

michael1990

HSC
I really don't see how so many people like this show?

whats with it?
lol

but i suppose i missed the first episodes.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
michael1990 said:
I really don't see how so many people like this show?

whats with it?
lol

but i suppose i missed the first episodes.
Its called Sam and Dean

catsta

HSC
just wondering, is supernatural coming back after the easter break? (like greys anatomy etc.),, a hiatus, nomatter HOW MINI, takes its toll.

L-esky

HSC
catsta said:
just wondering, is supernatural coming back after the easter break? (like greys anatomy etc.),, a hiatus, nomatter HOW MINI, takes its toll.
yeah i was wondering the same thing..anyone know?

zingerburger

HSC
I think the last episode that was shown on TEN was the last episode they finished before the Writer's Strike began. IMDB says the next episode will air on the 24th of April in the US.

katiesfriend

HSC
But thats ages away!!! need my fix now!

mmmm dean and his impala are THEEEE sexiest couple!!!! surely they cant let him die?!! totally reck the show if u ask me......

and the timewarp episode was hilarious! its a toss up between the clown episode, the first ever episode and the bloody mary episode for scariest 1's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)