Supp Texts - Imaginative (1 Viewer)

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
Renee!!! wow! u're doin Coleridge as well? sweet! u can help me!

I'm doin Balzac and the Little Chinese Streamstress as my film. Need to find a visual and something else....due in a week =.='

ali777, i think i'll use that. cbb to look for others, thx anyways.

hmm maybe charlie and the chocolate factory xD

tennis_playa

HSC
Hey, thanx for all of these texts...really useful. Just wanted to ask if any1 knows any good magazine and/or newspaper articles relating to imaginative journeys.

hello_world

HSC
and someone please please pleeeeeease tell me how Beneath Clouds, Tomorrow When the War Began, and Animal Farm are imaginative journeys

55psi

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
and someone please please pleeeeeease tell me how Beneath Clouds, Tomorrow When the War Began, and Animal Farm are imaginative journeys
tomorrow when the war began is a physical journey. GET IT IN UR HEADS! People get mixed up with physical and imaginitive :confused:

Im doing, matrix, lyrics of Invisible by Infusion, and Persistence of Memory by Dali. I could do a childrens picture book instead of the matrix if i feel lazy.

skidmarks

HSC
N/A
what do people think of loing the tv series "Lost" as supp text for imaginative journeys?

geegables

HSC
I have a question, for those who did/are doign Donnie Darko
how are you looking at it for imaginative journey?

green6

HSC
hey guys,
as one of my supp texts i was thinking of doing Alice in wonderland.
is this a good one?
what information does it present about imaginative journeys?

URGENT REPLY NEEDED!

cheers x

absta

HSC
I used the short film, Australian Summer, the winner of Tropfest 2005, directed by Luke Eve. It's really super for imaginative journeys.

Lexie1001

HSC
to green6:
http://www.freebooknotes.com/book.php3?id=11 has 7 study guides for ALice in WOnderland. I think its a good choice, its an IJ cos firstly CS Lewis went on an imaginativge journey in order to create it and secondly alice herself has gone deep into her consciousness and is dreaming, making it an imaginative journey. i didnt do this book myself so thats all i can think of off the top of my head. check out the resources section, im sure heaps of ppl have done this before.

louisa_alb

HSC
Film: Travellers and Magicians, 2001 a Space Odessy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, A Waking Life, What the Bleep do We Know?, Disco Pigs.

Album: Deloused in the Comatorium - The Mars Volta... that is, if you can actually figure out what it means. It's meant to be an imaginative journey that a friend of theirs takes whilst in a coma... It's a bit hard to deconstruct the text when you have no idea what it's actually talking about... only for the brave.

Song: Black Forest - Mercury Rev

Artwork: Anything by Magritte. Frida Kahlo - What the Water Gave Me can be stretched from an inner journey into an imaginative one.

Poem: Ithaka - CP Cavafy... Although it has been translated from greek, so you won't find much intended poetic technique. The imaginative journey is there, the philosophical revalation, mythical themes.

Sewwy

HSC
Anyone thought of using the Lion King? :)

connected

HSC
I Heart Huckabees would be a great film to use if you're talking about a journey of intellectual or spiritual discovery.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
connected said:
I Heart Huckabees would be a great film to use if you're talking about a journey of intellectual or spiritual discovery.
Why would I do such a stupid thing? jks
I Heart Aribees is better

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
Lexie1001 said:
to green6:
http://www.freebooknotes.com/book.php3?id=11 has 7 study guides for ALice in WOnderland. I think its a good choice, its an IJ cos firstly CS Lewis went on an imaginativge journey in order to create it and secondly alice herself has gone deep into her consciousness and is dreaming, making it an imaginative journey. i didnt do this book myself so thats all i can think of off the top of my head. check out the resources section, im sure heaps of ppl have done this before.
You hoe, that was just full of pop-ups and a blank website.

bubbzy

HSC
im doing tempest for Area of study..i was wondering..does anyone have any suggestions on any good related texts for the tempest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)