supp. texts! (1 Viewer)

jimjim

hey guys.. i know this is really late to be asking.. but how many sup. texts do you think they'll ask this year?! i know in 2001 when they did change they asked two and ever since they've only asked for one.. :S what do u think they'll ask?!

and all the best guys! just think, we're almost at the end of our journey.. and the new yr 12's are just starting!! HAHAHA! :D

best of luck!

jimmy

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
you should have 2. Although my mate only had one and received a 14/15. I'd stick with 2.

gemblack88

HSC
i rang the hsc advice line yesterday and asked that exact question and the guy i spoke to said you should have 2 supp texts bcoz in the syllabus it says 'texts' in plural, and if they happen to ask for two and u only use one then you'll lose a lot of marks. and seeing as i only had one related texts, i had to pull a second one out of my arse and have had 2 days to learn it... bugger. lets all just pray collectively (to whoever u want.. god buddha ala ur mum woteva) that they assk for one this year - not at least one, but just one.
goddam stupid crappy friggin stupid HSC I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
thats all. good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)