supplements eg. creatine (1 Viewer)

*squimmy*

HSC
what do u think, do u use any, if so what ones and did they work, i hav just started using creatine in a heavy loading cycle, i am yet to have done any intense training or game situations but i still feel more energised.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
you shud definately be doing intense exercise when using creatine. youll get more out of it. it will help you build muscle but it also helps you work harder and cause of that youll get better results in fitness and strength.

i use a protein supplement shake which has some creatine in it. i train at the gym 3 times a week. not as much as id like but im getting results. i put on a lot of fat over the hsc and lost alot of muscle i had built from swimming training. i lost about 6kg of fat so far but i have about 3kg to go i think. my muscle is starting to come back to where it was before however fat loss was my main aim. i dont want ot be heavy cause i want to do athletics and swimming at uni and its bad to be heavy

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
creatine is only bennifial for short expolsive movements. doing weights is the the best for it. if your taking creattine for cardio then theres no point. also when taking it you should drink heaps of water, as creatine is not good for your kidneys.

atm im taking musashi p40 protein and it probably the best tasting one protein ive had. havent tried creatine ye, but will pretty soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)