Support the NAS; pledge your name to this petition (1 Viewer)

The Cruel Sea

HSC
Below is a petition i ask you to consider pledging allegiance to for the benefit of the NSW fine arts community. The National Art School (NAS) has been an institution of artistic excellence since its establishment in 1859.

'It is now, and always has been, a place of rigorous artistic instruction and by virtue of this seriousness has always been the art school of choice for both major artists to teach and ambitious students to study.'

It is entirely necessary that the NAS remain independent to maintain its degree of scholary excellence and artistic virtue. As outline below, negotiations have been undertaken by parties primarily concerned with goals of economic and bureaucratic efficiency, quite obviously their priorities are in negligence to any benefit for Sydney's cultural life. The approval of the proposed merge would prove detrimental to Sydney's fine art culture. So please, all i ask is your name be commited to this worthy cause, spread the word, power in numbers people.

In good faith

The Cruel Sea

HSC
haha, i never knew a semicolon possessed such potential for disgust in someone. You should be kinder to the most destitute of grammatical junctions, after all he has only half of what he should. I merely decided to let him bask in his somewhat diminished glory, upon the mantle of the title input box. You took away what little pride he had, and now you shall be obliged to sign for 50,000 sydney siders. Or you could just sign but one name and i would be content. Never mind me, i like to indulge in my idiocy, let this be but one example of such a pleasure of mine... NOW SIGN!!! SIGN...

please.

however after all that, i do grant you your wish, semicolon is banished from all titles from this point hence forth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)