• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Supre (1 Viewer)

HSC
they won't hire you sofay sorry to say but they won't

criteria for an employee:

-must have an IQ of 20
- must dress 3 years older than they actually are
- must engage in unprotected sex once a week with a leb who spits on them and smells
- must look really stupid.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
they won't hire you sofay sorry to say but they won't

criteria for an employee:

-must have an IQ of 20
- must dress 3 years older than they actually are
- must engage in unprotected sex once a week with a leb who spits on them and smells
- must look really stupid.
the 2nd last line was really lame

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
banana_monkey said:
Too old? I had someone who was the same age as my farther train me at KFC. And if you weren't retarted, you would have found a job by now :p
I live in wollongong, and all the people who work in the fast food joints are either retarded, have really low IQ's, are slow, and not very smart.
I dont fit into any of those criteria.
And they all like the young people to work there, so they dont have to pay them as much, and at the maccas clostest to where i live, as soon as you turn 18, they find a way to make you quit, unless if your being a manager or somethng like that.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I found an ad in the Illawarra Mercury for jobs at Supre. And coz I need a job, I applied. But the ad was shocking.
"We are all about fast affordable fashion. Do you buy a new outfit every time you have somewhere to go? Are you addicted to monthly fashion magazines to check out what's hot and what's not? Are your favourite shows 'Sex in the City' and the 'OC'? If so, you are what we are looking for!"

I dont get why you have to have certain fav tv shows to work in a skanky clothing store. I have never once seen a television in a Supre store playing SITC or the OC. Niether of them shows are my favourite, I hevent even watched a single episode of either show, but I still applied, coz it will be a paying job.
You have to be skanky to work there. I'm sure you will fit in.

HSC
I wouldn't take a job at Supre because I'm sure the music and customers would piss me off.
But otherwise, who cares?
It's a job.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I know at Supre here, they had to submit a face shot with their resume. And I saw some chick getting trained there the other day and all the girls were dressing here in all the supre clothes and making her look like a skank and a half. Kind of depressing really.

OS

Banned
HSC
If you don't fit that image though (and that's NOT a problem Sofay) then chances are they work take you on - they know a Supre girl when they see one. It's like seeing a goth working in City Beach. Doesn't happen. But of course I don't know what ''image'' you are - so only you know how bad/good your chances are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)