Surfers? hello? guys? girls? (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
oh and yeah she dated a guy in my grade dejan this year it was hilarious seeing them together!!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
she looks like a little skank, but then again all 15 year old girls do. year 9, thats fucked hah like a child
you know her? i dont talk to her but i know things about her! this fucked up girl in her grade named alya once screamed "slut" to her as she was walking past and her snappy combacks and the bitch fight it was hilarious!

danieljarvis

HSC
my ex girlfriends sister was friends with her.. so i met her once through that. those girls are fucked, me n her sis used to laugh at that group of girls, they are the biggest bitches on the planet, was fucking hilarious

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
my ex girlfriends sister was friends with her.. so i met her once through that. those girls are fucked, me n her sis used to laugh at that group of girls, they are the biggest bitches on the planet, was fucking hilarious
haha i heard they'll go to north rocks shopping centre and be "cool" and steal cheap assed make ups or wag school just to hang around with 18 years olds and be hip! i wonder how those stupid pothead whores will look like once they hit 18 eh?

HSC
studynoob said:
haha i heard they'll go to north rocks shopping centre and be "cool" and steal cheap assed make ups or wag school just to hang around with 18 years olds and be hip! i wonder how those stupid pothead whores will look like once they hit 18 eh?
yeah, i know her and a couple of the people she hangs around with (they catch my bus :() The quote above doesn't surprise me...

Undertoad

HSC
Im going surfing for the first time 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
studynoob said:
bah skating's better than surfing anyways!

fantastic, now shut the fuck up and make your own thread

hey katie have you had any waves of late? fuckin bermagui has been lake placid for going on a week
its even too small for tow outs

and as for you kristy, have some respect, ask katie about some of the waves ive surfed, kids seen photo evidence
any one who rides waves is a surfer, regardless of craft

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hey katie we should stage an intercraft bos surf comp... we did that at campus east, bodyboarders vs standups vs longboards

fuck it was good times though i had to judge so i entered but exempted myself from the final

gavin o donell the american pro stick lad that i did a sponno shoot for ended up taking it out but thorn my roomate won biggest move with a cracking invert into the sand flats over doom bar... good times

does anyone here do comps? i do, but the gong comps are shithouse they always are at beachies and they seem to always be in small waves

ive only been in a couple of decent reefy comps

studynoob

HSC
N/A
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\__/)
( -.- )
|(.Y.)|
///||\\\
V V

(\__/)
(o_O )
(> < )

:p :p: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)