surfers!! (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ok, so down to the facts now guys....hus goin 2 surfers...where are ya stayin,......which week.......and how much did it set ya bak?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
my accom is costin me nothin, and i am hopin 2 get plane tickets for $34 and $59 each way, stupid new system doent included taxes either....

Goliath101

dawso said:
my accom is costin me nothin, and i am hopin 2 get plane tickets for $34 and $59 each way, stupid new system doent included taxes either....

Im pretty sure those plane tickets were sold out a long time ago, cheapest i could find excl taxes was like 75 one way and 65 or so back. Remember thats without tax

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
My friends and I are staying in an 4 1/2 star apartment in Surfers called the Penthouse. It's right next to the beach and a little ways walk from the main area. We are paying $205 each. I don't have to pay for a plane ticket, because I only live about half and hour away. :D

HayleeKate

HSC
International Beach Resort, on the beach, 2 min walk from Caville Ave, Gym, suana, spa etc 5 star $300-something, with 4 mates in a 2 bedroom apartment, Week 2 Party Week.
Cant wait.. YEWWW!!

S

Shuter

Jopet said:
My friends and I are staying in an 4 1/2 star apartment in Surfers called the Penthouse. It's right next to the beach and a little ways walk from the main area. We are paying $205 each. I don't have to pay for a plane ticket, because I only live about half and hour away. :D
They're a fair walk away actually but it's a pretty massive building. Maybe not quite as nice as the name implies but good enough.

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
Shuter said:
They're a fair walk away actually but it's a pretty massive building. Maybe not quite as nice as the name implies but good enough.
Yeah, for what we are paying it's good enough fro me. :p
It's 1.3k away...I thought. That's not very far.

HSC
Well my friends cousin or uncle or someone related to him owns a 5-star hotel across from the beach in surfers so yes hes getting us free accomdation for the group of us.. theres like 8 or us or something.
Cant remember how much airfare was.. I think it was around $200 return.

shaun thompson

HSC
yeah im staying at breakfree wings resort paying $500 to stay... the airfare tickets are insane and soo is my apartment 3 bed room it's sweet can't wait im going 2nd week the party week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)