Surfing (1 Viewer)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
dunno if there's been a thread about it yet.... anyway...
do you surf? What sort of board? When did you start? What beaches etc etc....

I surf on a 6ft2 fiberglass pointy nose board (it probably has some technical name i'm not aware of :p), and i started surfing on those foam boards (go the foamies!) when i was 6. Got the fiberglass when i was about 11, but i've only just recently become any good (yay i learnt to stand without kneeling first :p!)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
ahah good old pointy nose boards are always good. i ride a 6'3 for normal stuff, a 6'0 fish for when its small and have a 6'10 that a ride when its very big, which is not often. and i surf at the beach with the water, in the water.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
newy represent, haha
i used to be in a club called east end boardriders, but they're now defunct. and when i was younger i did a few junior contests around here, but nothing ever special.

fingolfin101

Yeah I surf...
I surf a 6'3 as well. But when in Byron its small i just go mal'ing with my dad or borrow my mates single fin. Its the funnest but they are real hard and sharp for some reason.....hehe

Silver Rose

I'm a wanna-be surfie chick... can I hang around with you guys until I actually learn properly? :D:D

I've had three or four lessons or so...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
super katie said:
i'm planning on learning in summer, any tips?
yep i got a tip...bodyboard dont surf... its way more fun and you can surf heavier waves than standups can... and its not mainstream so youll be an individual!
nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)