Surgery to restore virginity. Would YOU do it too? (2 Viewers)

would you do it? :jaw:

• yes, allahwallah

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • no, puk off

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • i'm not religious

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
I'd just deleted the message and sent it privately.

Oh well, you replied anyway...Lol I did get worried about been laughed at for being so blunt.

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You can't restore viriginity. Once you've done it, you've done it, and nothing is going to change that. So WTF is up with this thread?

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Yeah, people are fussing over nothing, but it's interesting to prod people's different opinions on virginity, really. To some, it may just be a physical thing, is tangible and can be restored, while to others, it's a mental/spiritual/emotional thing, which can either be a demon or a blessing.

I always find it funny how people say - lose - virginity, why not - gain/consummate - something? Virginity to people might mean purity/wholesomeness and is that why they think they'd lose it (That's the demon)? You can't lose purity unless you do something wicked. Sex in love isn't wicked.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
You can't restore viriginity. Once you've done it, you've done it, and nothing is going to change that. So WTF is up with this thread?
This thread is basically a way to criticize Islam, even though the people who do criticize have the wrong facts and views on the whole topic.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Hakz said:
Im muslim, but ye i find the article shocking. Ive always heard of how muslims kill there children for reasons as adultry and i think its wrong so do many other muslims.
1) Kill there children for reasons of adultery?

Adultery: When one spouse has sexual intercourse with a third party.

How many children do you know that are married?

and i think its wrong so do many other muslims.
Every muslim and non-muslim would think it was wrong for the above reason, purely because it's not based on opinion, just wrong.

2) Even under the harshest of Islamic sharia law, it takes an Islamic court, a religious leader and evidence before a married man or woman is executed for extramarital sex.

Usually people in the past did that, these people were usually people from villages and stuff so they arent very bright.
Not only would they not be bright, they would be acting in direct contravention of Islamic law.

I also want to say that no where in our religion does it say to kill/hurt or abuse your children for any reason.
Exactly. Infact Islamic sharia has a very developed system which is very much like the concept of "age of criminal responsibilty" it's 10 aswell, I believe.

These people who do are doing it for other reasons i guess.
Like cause they're crazy?

i reckon this article is has been over done, she is saying wearing a head scarf makes you stand out too much, you wear a head scarf if you feel like it (if your religious) if you think like that just don't wear it, the more i read the more BULL SHIT this article is.
Correct, that's what I was thinking.

We aren't, there are stupid muslims and normal muslims.
They over-report the stupid muslims, and never report the normal muslims.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
That's called prejudice...ordinary things don't interest the Australian media. They want to hear outrageous things and tend to focus on that...sometimes to promote themselves as a consistent 1st world country.

Evilo

HSC
Aralia said:
<snip>When I first did "it", I wanted to have the surgery so that I could be "pure" again on my wedding night. Whatever that means. I'm Buddhist, <snip>
Deep down you know you've had sex before, so you know yourself that you're not pure. If you felt strongly about being "pure" then you wouldn't have sex. The whole surgery thing seems a waste on resources, time and money. Unless the woman had been raped, and needed to restore her vaginity for that reason, i can't see why else anyone would undertake the surgery. Lying to yourself just hides the truth.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
sam04u --> well u understand what i mean INTERCOURSE before marriage

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Yes, I did try to hide, because I had very narrow ideas and thoughts about "purity". Trust me, I had and still have strong beliefs on the physical side of purity - the "narrow" side, but it doesn't stop me from love, from giving myself in a steady, monogamous relationship...love is pure in itself. I may be "touched" and I certainly feel strong about being "pure", but it doesn't mean that I'm dirty now.

I've matured, I've grown up. I believe that even women who've been raped wouldn't want to go under the knife, if they understand the true meaning of purity - that it's really within themselves.

As long as one can love unconditionally, one's pure.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
As long as one can love unconditionally, one's pure.
Where is the logic behind that?

Love shouldn't be unconditional. You shouldn't love somebody who degrades you, hurts you physically, or mentally. That definately wouldn't make you pure either, just stupid.

Physical purity is a stupid concept too. A woman who loses their virginity riding horses is much more pure than one who hasn't lost their virginity but gives blowjobs and handjobs for $15 a pop.

My definition of pure - somebody not corrupted, understanding, sweet, yet caring.

Evilo

HSC
sam04u said:
Physical purity is a stupid concept too. A woman who loses their virginity riding horses
How do you lose your vaginity riding horses?

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
How do you lose your vaginity riding horses?
The hymen is a very delicate tissue and can be torn by sudden forces experienced from events such as horse riding and serves as an indispensable excuse for losing your virginity when you still are a virgin.

omfgitsbonnie

HSC
Nope.
Once you lose it, it's gone.
but the hymen can tear from alot of things. even physical activity can tear it like sports & such.

doesn't always have to be sex.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
omfgitsbonnie said:
Nope.
Once you lose it, it's gone.
but the hymen can tear from alot of things. even physical activity can tear it like sports & such.

doesn't always have to be sex.
QFT

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
katykins said:
no, actually, he is not in any way shape or form small.

my hymen must've broken a long time ago. i've been a dancer for 13 odd years.. i used to be quite flexible..
oh no way! I bet you can do all sorts of kinky stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)