Surivor (1 Viewer)

loziscool:D

yay survivor!! Go the girls team.. sucked into the guys who thought they were gonna breeze thru :p

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by loziscool:D
yay survivor!! Go the girls team.. sucked into the guys who thought they were gonna breeze thru :p
they were way to cocky.
how funny was it to see that built asian guy keep falling. he was sooo lucky not to be voted off.

the guys will come back tho.:D

haha what was his name??? Dan or something... and at tribal council "omg shauna is so hot wowee".
the girls are gonna have troubles if they dont get proper shelter lol!!!
and i hate the roger guy :mad:

Rahul

Dead Member
the girls were struggling so badly. they dont have a decent shelter, and dont look lyk getting one ready.

i cant believe they were washing their underwear!!! that was stoopid!! "u dont know whats living there coz its dark" hahahahhahah:p :p

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Those guys were all so sexist 'ohh theyre girls, were gonna win'
but then watching them fall off the log 50 times then crawling along it was pretty funny:D

SaveFerris

The guys totally took the wrong approach with the balancing on the log thing. Of course they were gonna keep falling off with the way they did it! IMO, the best way would've been to walk quickly so that they built momentum and could've like propelled themselves along the log...of course, with this approach you always end up crashing in a heap at the end of it, but you still made it, right?

Haha, I always think I have all the answers with reality TV shows...it'd be a helluva lot harder being stuck in the Amazon than in my comfy living room!

Did anyone else get the impression that not only have they found the 8 most sexist men in America for this show, but that the host (Jeff Probst?) was sorta disgusted by the stuff they were saying at tribal council? The look on his face was hilarious.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i agree they were sexist but men are physically superior to women
men are brought up and go to scouts so youde think men would haev advantage

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
To be honest, some women are strong and some arn't. Some men are strong, and some arn't. It's interesting to see if they picked strong men, strong women or a mix. I'd say they have a mix.

What about the deaf women? She is going to have a hard time in challenges if she can't understand instructions from her team mates.

Who will win? Guy or Girl? Who cares, it's crazy Americans living in the Amazon. It will be great entertainment.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
man i wanted dan out soo bad for falling over 4 fucken times! and loosing the guys lead. but jeff was having fun with them at tribal council like when one of the guys said their all unique and indidvidual and jeff want riight lol

Rahul

Dead Member
the deaf woman is going to have a really hard tym, it was kinda sad how they left her out, when they went fishing, etc.

that dan guy seems like the laziest guy there.

yea its going to be hard for the deaf girl... life how she couldnt understand what people were saying once if got too dark.
but the guys are too "ohhhhh im so macho" that i think it will backfire in their faces :D

mannnnndy

chocoholic

but the guys are too "ohhhhh im so macho" that i think it will backfire in their faces :D
its already happened.:D
what do you reckon the next survivor will be? survivor antarctica? survivor desert? survivor hsc?

rofl survivor hsc! hahaa

is there going to be a next survivor? They wouldnt do survivor antarctica as they need naked people so they get viewers. people dont get naked in antarctica :cold:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
rofl survivor hsc! hahaa

is there going to be a next survivor? They wouldnt do survivor antarctica as they need naked people so they get viewers. people dont get naked in antarctica :cold:
good point, how about survivor sauna? It gets hot & steamy and ppl just wear towels the whole time.;)

Sarah J

HSC
I reckon it should be survivor Middle East. lol. fun fun fun.

And both the guys and girls are pissing me off already. The guys are such schauvanists, and the girls are too....... well, the washing their underwear rather than building shelter seems to sum them up.

lol.

And I feel so sorry for the deaf girl. You'd think at least one of the other girls would try and help her out.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Sarah J
I reckon it should be survivor Middle East. lol. fun fun fun.

And both the guys and girls are pissing me off already. The guys are such schauvanists, and the girls are too....... well, the washing their underwear rather than building shelter seems to sum them up.

lol.

And I feel so sorry for the deaf girl. You'd think at least one of the other girls would try and help her out.
me too, I just hope shes not the first of the girls voted off

muldersgun

HSC
jeff

ok, i'm just going to be absolutely shallow here (teen hormones right?) :

jeff is hot ;)
so's dave for that fact...but yeah

Is it just me or have they chosen many particulary young buff guys on this one. The only hot one on the last survivor in Thailand was Ken the NY policedude.

Re: jeff

Originally posted by muldersgun
ok, i'm just going to be absolutely shallow here (teen hormones right?) :

jeff is hot ;)
so's dave for that fact...but yeah

Is it just me or have they chosen many particulary young buff guys on this one. The only hot one on the last survivor in Thailand was Ken the NY policedude.
rofl i agree :D. last survivor and survivor africa they were all kinda fugly. But this one..... i dunno what his name is but the guy who got up and said it was slack to lie to the girl tribe (after they said they got all the fish and stuff)..... he's allright :gridnod: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)