SURPRISE! i need a tutor but you never woulda guessed that would ya? (1 Viewer)

Do I even stand a chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
Ok let's see, I'm going back to school on Monday and HSC's in October, not to mention trials in less than a month. Trying to get it together. It's never too late right? I need a tutor around the Hills area that has no life and is available like everyday. Not really but a good availabilty can't hurt, neither can an easy way to get around *nudge nudge*. I'm in most desperate need of help in:
  1. 2U maths - don't get anything,no joke
  2. Adv English - (Frontline/Wordsworth/Life is Beautiful) my main problem is long response, just can't write enough
  3. Extension Hist - JFK and major work
  4. Ancient - (fall of the roman republic/pericles/periclean athens/pompeii & herculaneum) not struggling, i'm passing, just a little behind and not feeling too confident about it (seven postmen just biked past my house..
That's it really. I'm taking Music, Bio and Religion as well but I think I'm alright, little help couldn't hurt though. It'd be better, the more of those subjects you could tutor me for. I know I sound like a psycho right now, but I swear I'm not :)

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
This thread was so creative! I don't know why there is a poll there but I can tell you that you do have a chance or should I say, chances.

I suppose that your problems are that you are a bit far behind and that you are quite stressed and worried too.

If you have individual questions on specific subjects, please post them up in their respective forums. I can't tutor nor can I find one for you but if you PM me I'm sure I can give you a few hints and tips on some of those subjects there.

Last edited:

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
lol thanks muchly (= i'm only far behind in some subjects namely, maths. the rest is just a bit much but i'm just passing. i don't stress that much, but i have my moments. sometimes i just don't care, i really am over it. when i think about it though, i don't want to trip over the finish line after 6 years or whatever. that was actually quite a recent realisation. if i don't try, it's like wasting all this time. for nothing. anyway thanks for the reply, i might take you up on the occasionaly PM.

Sparcod said:
This thread was so creative! I don't know why there is a poll there but I can tell you that you do have a chance or should I say, chances.

I suppose that your problems are that you are a bit far behind and that you are quite stressed and worried too.

If you have individual questions on specific subjects, please post them up in their respective forums. I can't tutor nor can I find one for you but if you PM me I'm sure I can give you a few hints and tips on some of those subjects there.

HSC
spend extra time on those subs??? just study ur a*s off for the next 3 months

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
What topics are you doing for ancient?

ihatewriting

HSC
as 4 me- I have a tutor. We study foreign language. But with some others homework problems I use Internet and nothing else. Thre are everything u like- u can find everything.

vidurinda

HSC
Hi

Dont know whether you've already found a maths tutor, but I can provide tuition in 2 unit maths. You do live around castle hill right? I got 96 for 2 unit and 48/50 for 3 unit in last years HSC (2006)....

Fee of $25 per hour and times are flexible...

Send me an email at achieve1tuition@hotmail.com if your interested...Trials are next week right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)