Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Althea said:
Twila... worthy? She backstabbed the girls alliance and she swore on her son's name which she broke!

I think Julie is the only deserving person left that should be in the final two... I can't really think of a time when she was dishonest to an alliance... :rolleyes:.
:)!
Twila is the only worthy one in that she's the only one left who is actually a good player... hence worthy of the title. Backstabbing is part of the Survivor game in case you didn't know.... bear in mind i havent seen the latest episode, downloading it now coz i missed it - so i cant really speak on anything recent.

And in the case of Julie... its real easy not to be dishonest when you do nothing... and when u do nothing, how can u possibly be dishonest. Is Julie even in this season? The only time I took notice of her was when she was in Lopevi...

Althea said:
And, yes, I'm beginning to prefer 'The Amazing Race' over Survivor - even though it is the first season I have ever watched TAR, I'm finding it more interesting than Survivor which I have watched nearly every season
Oh, you have no idea! AR is amazing! Definately should look into the other seasons..each one is as good as each other - unlike Survivor where the crap seasons are easy to name.. Africa, Thailand

Last edited:

Althea

Trigger189 said:
Oh, you have no idea! AR is amazing! Definately should look into the other seasons..each one is as good as each other - unlike Survivor where the crap seasons are easy to name.. Africa, Thailand
So the one that is aired now... that is TAR 5 right? I'd have four to catch up on.... :).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i wanted chris to vote out twila...
he is gunna get screwed around now
at least before he was almost garenteed final 3
i didn't think julie was that bad definatly better the twila

how pretty did the volcano look though
i want to do that now :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think that the guy has played it quite well, and I also think that Eliza isn't as dumb as she looks. I used to like Twila but now she annoys me.... Scout and Julie have just cruised along basically. Tomorrow night will be interesting.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i figure that as long as chris doesn't get voted off next, he has it in the bag. scout and tyla hate eliza too much to ally woth her (and vice versa) and he can so beat anyone in the top two, he's done too well not to. Plus it helps that there'll be jury members that hate whichever chick is there more than him!

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Julie never swore on a family member to cover up a lie! She played the game tactfully I think. AND SHES HOT! But shes gone now. BAD BAD BAD BAD MOVE CHRIS!!

Why? Twila and Scout wont want to take Chris to the final two, Eliza is the only one who would. and If he voted out Twila, Scout would have taken Chris over Eliza Because she cant stand her. It would have been smart to breakup Scout and twila but now its too late.

I could be wrong, Id love to see Chris win, Id also like to see scout win!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think Chris did a good job butt-kissing the Jury, hence he won the title of the Sole Survivor.

Noticed that in every Survivor season, the person who got voted off by the winner of the last immunity never votes for him/her in the final? lol.

and omg jeff is having some extreme sports moment now. what is that all about...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
what did everyone think of the next Survivor? Islands have become a norm for Survivor location now.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
CHRIS is the most ass-kissing contestant ever to be in the Final 2. What a piece of shit he is, he survived purely out of luck - but congrats to him anyway. I think Twila should've won - she certainly deserved it and needed it more - she didn't hold back, everything came from the heart - whereas Chris was all, oh sorry, oh sorry, I shouldn't be sitting here -- Julie here's your hat *BARF*

Oh well, good game Chris - you played everyone and won a million bucks.

May I just say that was the BEST entrance Jeff ever did! Heaps better than the Jet ski! It was hilarious! I like these ones better than the crappy ones where they pretend they are still at the location and reveal they are live afterwards - you can soo tell anyway - especially when Clay in season 5 obviously got FAT.

And yeah Islands are the norm survivor39 - especially after Survivor: Africa didn't work too well for them. But Survivor: Palau looks heaps interesting. The game changes drastically in the first 10 minutes?!?! They sure know how to keep you guessing!!! And the military theme is a very nice touch - nature and man -- "An eerie mix of man's explosive history and nature's power to reclaim" - great.

Last edited:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I was gunning for Chris from the beginning ~~ the first episode where he screwed by the immunity challenage and said not to worry cause he had a strategic plan ;)

Love Survivior and always will except they ard constantly adding more contestants ~~ from 16 to 18 to 20 :mad: making it harder to win, and its extradinary to how good some of the contests look with makeup ~~ 100 of times better ;)

How mad was the vertical maze!!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Snapwizard said:
How mad was the vertical maze!!
the vertical maze was awsome
i would do it just for fun i think
whereas some of the other challenges i think would be boring
if doing them in real life

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Palau is the name of the 1st survivor but it was renamed to Borneo. So Its really in the same place as the original, just in a different area.

I personally would like to see them in a completely different environment. Antarctica? Maybe alittle too dangerous. Survivor New zealand lol!

HSC
me and my bro were trying to work out where they were gonna put the next survivor before they announced it, and we thought:
Survivor: New Zealand
Survivor: China
Survivor: Vietnam

but now theyre just on a crappy tropical island again. talk about un-original

Palau is the name of the 1st survivor but it was renamed to Borneo. So Its really in the same place as the original, just in a different area
do you think that theyre doing that in case it's gonna be the last survivor? ending up where they started would be a good way to finish it i recon.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
yep, the first season was an island call Palau Tiga, Borneo region ;)

i'm ecstatic that chris won, though i don't mind twyla and feel bad for her financial situation (though $100,000 and a car will help that!). i'm ok with them going to another island because it's a convenient location for the challenges - they have water, jungle etc and if they were in the snow then they would be way too bulked up to do anything particularly physical. and how would the girls maniuplate the guys whilst wearing a eskimo suit??

i like the island it's on, the history of it should make some interesting challenges.

My theories on the big twist (i have NO inside information so i won't put these in spoilers, i am a lame arse with stupid ideas and not actual knowledge!!)
- four teams of 5 contestants
- even less supplies than usual
- they mix up the teams after every ammunity so that no one can settle into alliances too easily

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yay!! Go Chris!! He deserved to win because he played a very strategic game! It was great! And i think it is funny that a guy won, because the guys were completely gone at one point! That's why he should have won - he survived!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)