Survivor: Panama & Exile Island (1 Viewer)

salsydney

HSC
fuckin hate courtney (just to clarify, is she the yoga girl?)... well, i hate the yoga girl.. it was totally bruce who won that challenge for them this week, they should be thanking their lucky stars they kept him this week...
i really like cerie, coz she points out how bizarre everybody else is, and just laughs in her own crazy way.
i really like la mina, how do you know terry got the idol shimmerz? did they show it??? anyways, really like la mina, think the way they eliminated dan this week was fair, and he took it like a man, no backstabbing and bitching, they just did it all in a strategic manner.

shimmerz_777

HSC
Yea, they showed it to every1, its something which i havent spoiled for you all. it was buried under a rock near a tree shaped like the letter Y where they all started off when jeff spoke to them at the start. i think the clue for that was something about why (Y) you are here or something. its like a shrunken head type thing which is pretty small and he has it.

the thing about it though is that they will probably vote terry off first up so i guess he will have to use it straight up unless he gets immunity, if he does get immunity, it wont help him because some1 else on his allience will be booted off instead of him using the idol and the other tribe losing one, so its probably better for him to use it early instead of losing more peopl in his allience, if they dont have the numbers.

and courtney is evil too, an evil yoga lady.

bruce seems stupid, cause he doesnt seem to have any alliences

shane is mentally bonkers

cerie i think has done the best, because as i said, she has done very well not to get voted out, because i really hated her on the first couple of episodes cause she complained, now shes shut up and gotten over it and is still around.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i don't think they will vote terry out first - even though they are behind 4-6 in memebers in the merbe, i think that if they played their cards right they could easily sway bruce and cerie onto their side and get rid of shane and courtney immediately - i doubt it would be hard, lol. And let's face it, terry's probably gonna do damn well for himself in the solo immunity challenges anyway

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
DAMMIT! Why vote off luke.

I officially hate shane now. He is so cocky.

I really wanted the la mina tribe (the one with terry etc. in it) to get bruce on their side. Stupid shane and his gay "casaya-only" meetings.

I felt sorry for nick.
I'm mad. I wish it was on again tonight.
Stupid McLeod's Daughters. Go munch a logie u country weirdos.

salsydney

HSC
omfggg... i was DYING for bruce to cross over... but nooooo.. the thing i was thinking... casaya are going to vote off the la mina 4... so in 4 weeks, they'll have to start culling their own... big surprise that shane and cerie will be first... so in theory, if cerie had crossed over, or shane, they would have a better chance in staying in longer, coz suddenly they would have made a solid alliance with the la mina group, as opposed to being the outsiders within the casaya group...

anyways, i totally love the la mina guys... and sally's cool as well... but the guys... i absolutely love austin... hes def my crush on this show... but all the guys, up to before dan left, i just loved them... they're solid, normal guys... they're not all bizarre-o like shane, or annoying like courtney... instead they just made friends, and got to work at living together, rather than spending every spare minute thinking of home, and doing yoga, and just bitching and being annoying. thats rare on survivor.

HSC
i agree. They appear to be really genuine people.

The Casaya tribe has way too many different people in it which wont be beneficial for a casaya survivor when it come down to the final two because the differences cause ceaseless arguments. I hope a la mina person wins. They deserve it. They play a better game.

Bruce is stupid.

shimmerz_777

HSC
courtney, cerie and the other girl are in the best position.

they will eliminate the other tribe, shane will go next and then they will pick off the threats. its kinda funny though, the last guy/girl left over from the tribe split usually goes on to get in the final two such as danni from the aztec one, chris, who won one and there are heaps of other examples from the past. so i wouldnt be suprised if sally makes it far.

my prediction:

a girl will win this survivor, most probably the other girl from the tribe with shane in it (cant remember tribe names ans well as her name)

shes the one who talks to courtney alot

HSC
i hope you dont mean the one that is ALWAYS wearing that green jumper (danielle??)
I cant stand her. I like sally. Shane and bruce are idiots. I cant wait to see what happens this week. (i could just look on the website because we're about 5-6 weeks behind the US, but i think i'd spoil it...)

*mel*

Did anyone else get really freaked out by Shane tonight?

Whenever Jeff mentions someone from that 6 person alliance hypothetically switching, Shane's eyes pop out and he looks around at everyone like he's going to murder them. Wouldn't wanna be stuck on an island with him...
Oh and next week, did you hear how Terry is supposedly going to be arrogant. That makes me so angry. Usually he seems so cool, and i didn't think the immunity thing would get to his head, but I guess it will...

salsydney

HSC
god, this week's episode was so frustrating.. cant believe bruce and danielle... was SO sad to see austin go..... :(

HSC
i can see WHY they didnt flop. I mean, they're voting members into the jury now. IF bruce or danielle made it to the final two (which they probably wont if shane has any say. and he probably will) then the majority of the jury would be dissapointed that they flopped and destroyed the Casaya alliance. So, it was probably a wiser choice to stay where they are...especially for bruce because he wasnt getting any immunity idols...

Problem is, now everyone is gunna know that he's got it... :(

This series had so much potential :(

I'll still watch it til the end tho.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
sally went, so now terry's on his lonesome, even though terry won immunity so he could've given his idol to sally and they could've both stayed and their votes would've kicked someone else off... grrr... i hope terry wins immunity to the end!

HSC
Sally got voted off.

the series is finished in the US. We're about 6 weeks behind them because we had the commonwealth games.
So if u look it up on the internet, be careful where u look if u dont want the series spoiled.

EDIT: i speak from experience. now i know who wins and i have lost all interest in watching the show...i'd like to know what is gunna happen in the next survivor...where it'll be set etc.

Edit EDIT: cook islands next season.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
poor sally. too bad i don't care for her :D

I want the black chick to win. she's funneh.

don't tell me who wins :( wah

i hate shane :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)