Suspended! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous

I was suspended from school last week, this means I've missed out on alot of info, and everyones ahead of me. Dammit, they were ahead of me already. I am the type of guy to pick something up at the last minute and ace, but in the HSC there's a bit too much stuff to pick up at the last minute.

Anyway, I was only suspended over an argument, what a waste. Am I an idiot?

Can I get misadventure, for missing lessons due to suspension?

Should I never get in an argument at school again, because if I get suspended, I get another yellow card... it's off the field for good...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I can tell you now buddy theres no way you can claim misadventure for being suspended. How bout catching up the work u missed rather than sitting on these forums whinging about it??

kini mini

HSC
I don't think you can claim misadventure for being suspended.

Try to stay out of trouble, missing days in the HSC year can be disastrous.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Whats the problem?
You got suspended for what-one week, not even near any important exams? Even the shitkicker half yearlys are still a few weeks away. (if I'm not mistaken...). And a week off isn't really all that long anyway-you can certainly still catch up!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
My advice.. if you're suspended you've got a week to learn all the stuff you didn't know before you got suspended. :p

famous

For 'YEAR12's information, I wasn't whinging about anything. I was asking a few simple questions. And I actually have a 15% Math's Assessment, open book test on monday (tomorrow). My principal already told me that he 'can' push back a few dates for me, but I was wondering (by asking if suspension is a valid misadventure) if he would. Besides, if we really got down into the nitty-gritty of it, I was suspended for a bullshit reason anyway...

Regardless, your opinions haven't really really helped, I was looking for some facts but thanks anyway. If anyone knows the answer to the suspension-misadventure question, please post it here for future reference.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
sounds to me like you are Miss adventure

no wait thats not funny

Generator

HSC
N/A
Hahaha

Being an idiot isn't grounds for gaining a misadventure.

Originally posted by famous
For 'YEAR12's information, I wasn't whinging about anything. I was asking a few simple questions. And I actually have a 15% Math's Assessment, open book test on monday (tomorrow). My principal already told me that he 'can' push back a few dates for me, but I was wondering (by asking if suspension is a valid misadventure) if he would. Besides, if we really got down into the nitty-gritty of it, I was suspended for a bullshit reason anyway...

Regardless, your opinions haven't really really helped, I was looking for some facts but thanks anyway. If anyone knows the answer to the suspension-misadventure question, please post it here for future reference.
here's some facts- generally misadvanture are given to people who are disadvantaged in some way ( eg. sickness) which is beyond their control- you caused the suspension so i guess you won't get misadventure.If you can get the misadventure, study your arse off to catch up on lost time or you're screwed- good luck

Christine

beige member
HSC
essentially a maths asses worth 15% really isn'tcause for concern - in the end it'll only be worth 7.5% anyway.

bobo123

HSC
And I actually have a 15% Math's Assessment, open book test on monday (tomorrow

open book test wtf??? havent had those since like year 8
that shouldnt be allowed for hsc assessments

famous

No, sorry, this guy is not bullshitting. Open Book tests are gay, it means that the try hard geeks can spend their weekends making notes, while I'm out enjoying myself. And, for future reference, I am getting misadventure. They will take my half-yearly ranking and substitute that for my ranking in this particular assessment task.

Congratulations to all of you for giving your opinions, it's a pity that they meant shit all, in the end.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
mmmm its a pity that you son't seem to be able to accept any blame for your situation. YOU got yourself suspended but you wanna claim misadventure. OUR opinions are shit. Get over it, in the end YOU mean shit all.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Congratulations to all of you for giving your opinions, it's a pity that they meant shit all, in the end.
what a loser... don't ask opinions of us if you are such a prick not to take any notice of it. if you dont respect the opinions of the people that have been on this forum for a hell of a lot longer than you then piss off and go and get yourself suspended again coz youre a fuckwit and you dont deserve the time of day

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
For the record-I remember having an open book test for english in year 12 and yes-it did end up counting for my final assessment mark (it was worth something like 10%). So they DO happen...

famous

tammer, you're the type of person, I love to piss off, so I feel like I've won, now how does that make you feel...? more pissed off? I hope so.

I couldn't give a shit, about who's got a bigger post count sweetheart, I only care about the facts. I came here asking for some, and I got opinions, sure, it happens. But most of the opinions were wrong (the ones that said I wouldn't get misadventure), you see, some people don't add anything to a conversation, they simply talk for the sake of it. This forum is obviously full of a lot of those people.

And then, there are people who look for fights, so that they can 'win' and hopefully get a better reputation, or feel better about their meaningless existence. YEAR12 is one of those people, however, in this context, he has no idea what he's talking about. But that won't stop him from posting a 'comeback' reply to this post either. He's one of those people that can't leave something like this alone, because he hasn't yet got the satisfaction of winning an argument.

And YEAR12, regardless of what I think of you, you did post your opinion, and I respect that, however you do not know the details behind my situation, so you're better off not to judge me, seeing as your judgements would be invalid. And obviously I mean enough to you, that you can't handle me having the last word. Which is fair enough, so you'll most likely post again, with some stupid remark... or you could prove me wrong, either way, I won't be returning to this thread again. Good luck to anyone who wasn't a dickhead to me, my generalised comments weren't directed at you. Good luck to all of you in your HSC.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
I came here asking for some, and I got opinions, sure, it happens. But most of the opinions were wrong (the ones that said I wouldn't get misadventure), you see, some people don't add anything to a conversation, they simply talk for the sake of it. This forum is obviously full of a lot of those people.
a wrong opinion... i love it!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You got me in a T 'Famous'
I do have a comeback.
Sorry mate, YEAR12 is not a he.
But you'd know that if you had half a brain.
HAVE A NICE DAY, JERK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)