sweaty kid doing the asian five wants a 99.95 atar and get into med (1 Viewer)

Paaandora

HSC
hey guyyysss these are my subjects for year 11
- ext 1 and adv maths ofc
- phys
- chem
-adv eng
-pdhpe
- caf
what would it take to get a .95 from these subjects? anyone have any idea about how long i should be studying each day? Right now its 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekend, which i feel is too less, im slacking off and im going to have to step up my game.
ty

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Studying isn't based on how many hours you spend, rather more how much you can work efficiently. I know some people who got .9s studying 2hrs everyday, while others struggle to get remotely close to that studying 5hrs every day. Of course, a general rule of thumb is that you'd want to do at least 20minutes per unit of subject per day. And if you have extracurriculars and tutoring, might be difficult unless weekends.

And yes, 96 for all subjects, but its easier to get 96 in ext1 than like english adv, chem and phys. Can vary a bit

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
- phys
- chem
-adv eng
-pdhpe
- caf
what would it take to get a .95 from these subjects? anyone have any idea about how long i should be studying each day? Right now its 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekend, which i feel is too less, im slacking off and im going to have to step up my game.
ty
That more than enough study

carrotsss

HSC
Don’t stress about hours/quotas per subject. You should focus on studying enough so that you’re getting your goal marks - for example, if you’re weaker in english (valid af English is hard) then you should be spending more time on it. The HSC significantly rewards being an all rounder, and I’ve seen countless people on this forum narrowly miss out on a .95 because they lacked in just one subject, and at the same time there’s no point doing insane excess study for a subject you’re already getting close to 100% in, there’s intense diminishing returns esp in maths ext 2.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Don’t stress about hours/quotas per subject. You should focus on studying enough so that you’re getting your goal marks - for example, if you’re weaker in english (valid af English is hard) then you should be spending more time on it. The HSC significantly rewards being an all rounder, and I’ve seen countless people on this forum narrowly miss out on a .95 because they lacked in just one subject.
fr good at English good at atar

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
- phys
- chem
-adv eng
-pdhpe
- caf
ty
cafs has crap scaling, to get a good scaling, u need to top every single assessment. i knew the risks last yr and i still chose that subject bc i enjoy it plus i'm first in the cohort so yeah. it's only worth it when you truly enjoy the subject n it's environment

Paaandora

HSC
cafs has crap scaling, to get a good scaling, u need to top every single assessment. i knew the risks last yr and i still chose that subject bc i enjoy it plus i'm first in the cohort so yeah. it's only worth it when you truly enjoy the subject n it's environment
i know it does but i saw on the talent 100 calculators that even with 100/100 it scales to 99.1 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)