sweetest things ur bf/gf has done (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
hey,

what are some really sweet things ur bf / gf has done? not necessarily THE sweetest thing they have done, just some sweet things they have.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
My first boyfriend found out I loved macadamia nut icecream. And caramel.

One day he came around to my place lugging a bag of shopping, (1 tub icecream, 1 packet macadamia nuts, 1 bottle caramel sauce) and made me the best Sundae EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Not a bad effort for a 14 year old :D

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Josie said:
My first boyfriend found out of loved macadamia nut icecream. And caramel.

One day he came around to my place lugging a bag of shopping, (1 tub icecream, 1 packet macadamia nuts, 1 bottle caramel sauce) and made me the best Sundae EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Oh god I just realised that's almost 7 years ago :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ex made me a really cool guitar, one of those cheap ones from toy stores, but she decorated it and put a heap of effort and was like <333

*sigh* rofl, that was a few years now

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Jigged and sat outside my school in the boiling hot sun waiting for me... in his swanky private school uniform (ie, blazers and very very hot)... I absolutely could NOT skip class and he waited from recess - 3ish :eek: oh year nine memories :p

ElenaV

Jordi's Pet
HSC
he catches a 3.5 hour train just to see me and the first time he came to visit he brought flowers but left them on the connecting train so the second time he brought me more <3

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Exphate said:
She put together a book of poems ffrom me. That was hawt. She's done plenty of sweet things :D
hehe yeah I did that recently for my bf, I made a whole bunch of haikus and then I made themlook cool (I do graphics stuff) and bound it into a book.

The sweetest things my bf has done for me, its a toss between 2 things
1- When I was in a car accident and the girl was all bitchy cos she said it was my fault (even though she hit me head on on MY side of the road and was speeding), I called my parents but they couldnt come because they were over the limit and they tried to find another way to get to me. At the time he couldnt drive so he ran all the way from his house to the accident, this was at about 11:40pm.

2- When I really needed to get some voices recorded for an animation for a uni assignment and I was really desperate, the ones I had recorded were all scratchy, so he went and recorded all the characters (except 1's) voices for me. This was also around midnight. We'd only been going out for 2 weeks.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
My first boyfriend and I used to walk around the city at 2am giving Coronas to homeless people.

My current boyfriend wrote a really beautiful song for me, learnt basic guitar and played/sang it at my birthday in front of all my friends and family even though generally he is painfully shy around strangers.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Josie said:
My first boyfriend found out I loved macadamia nut icecream. And caramel.

that's actually pretty sweet :)

my friends boyfriend once decorated her room with rose petals on valentines day. i cant remember what else he did for on that day though. but that was pretty sweet :eek:

LatK7

HSC
katykins said:
once, my boyfriend pulled my ciggarette out of my mouth, called me a dirty trashbag and told me to get fucked.

<3 i love him hes so considerate.
Sounds like quite a catch.

CieL

HSC
Probably the effort to see each other..

He'd drive 25kms up to my place at 12 or 1am, we'd sneak out, drive 25kms back down.. go party/poker/whatever until 4-5am.. he'd drive back up 25kms again, then 25kms back home...

So 100kms a night just to see me for a few hrs.. for maybe 2-3 months and at least once a week..

This was nearly 2yrs ago.. now that I've got my own car I'm the only one doing the 25km trip lol..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
katykins said:
once, my boyfriend pulled my ciggarette out of my mouth, called me a dirty trashbag and told me to get fucked.

<3 i love him hes so considerate.
Sounds like he's looking out for your health!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ahhhhh...warm & fuzzies :)

i've gotten a few really cute cards from him over the years (lol i feel really old saying that..its only been 2). we went on a weekend away for our 2 year anniversary, and after i gave him his card and pressie he whispered in my ear something along the lines of "now i know that we both love eachother the same amount"...doesnt sound as sweet there (i probably could never make it sound as cute as he did), but it just made me melt caus its so true :D *melts into a fluffy puddle* lol

and sometimes he wears this aftershave that smells like musk stick caus he knows i love it hehehe

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)