• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SWITCHFOOT @ UNSW! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
so who went?! :D

it was AWESOME. we managed to get from the back to about a metre away from the stage - jon was this |--| far away from us :p the mosh pit was crazy, if it wasn't for the big guy in front of us we would've been squished, everyone was drenched in sweat two minutes into the first song, i nearly lost my shoes, one guy crowd-surfed and kicked me in the face... ahhh ;D they were brilliant. oh, and thank you roundhouse for your lack of air con :)

and to the girls i saw wearing heels... i have no words :|

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Switchfoot [UNSW Sydney] Last night !!

how awesome was their concert last night !! it rocked !! =D
cept for all the pushing and i bet they oversold tickets because i couldn't move at all (what the hell was wrong with the people there?? didnt stop pushing and pushing regardless of everyone getting bruised and battered !!) and the opening acts sucked and took too long >=(
didnt it seem like switchfoot performed so fast??
anyway, it was the best !! how mad was meant to live and gone !!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Where did you end up?

And yeah i didnt expect that from a Switchfoot gig, but id say thats mainly cos all the kiddies rushed in and thought "oh were safe" and all the older people showing them the true meaning of a mosh :)

Btw, please tell me you werent one of those girls with a boob tube + short skirt + handbag + heels combo...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah both are local, Zinc is unsigned as far as i know, Small Mercies are with Sony.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
i ended up in the first row of the front.. so close lol but damn the mosh, my polo got all ruined and my back and arms kill badly lol
where did u end up?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
About 4-5 behind the front in the middle.

Wasnt that rough i pulled up alright, was just exhausted straight after it

the last laugh
HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
i ended up in the first row of the front.. so close lol but damn the mosh, my polo got all ruined and my back and arms kill badly lol
where did u end up?
hahah lucky you! we managed to make our way to pretty close to the front... jon was right in front of us when he was repeating "we were meant to live............" *dies*

but yeah, definitely meant to live, gone, dare you to move, on fire, ammunition.... rah, all of them were great.

my feet and arms are still bruised and i pulled a muscle in my leg :mad:
i hope you got the blue stuff off your shirt, mike :p

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
omg lol i got kicked in the head by the crowd surfing guy too.. he was wearing shorts and no shoes.. and my polo is so wrecked >< some chicks makeup stained my polo!! argh!! far outs.. honestly lol!! those girls who wore thongs and minis.. LOL what the hell were u thinking

the last laugh
HSC
oi! i was wearing thongs and a mini! lol :p

i really don't understand the girls who wore heels though. stilettos, i might add :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha that dude crowd surfing was so fucking lucky, me and the bloke behind me were the only things holding the fuck up for a good 5-10 seconds, he was about to get fucked up if we let him go.

I should've stolen his wallet for my services.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
actually, wearing heels is a good thing... not for fashion, but for the extra height.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In a mosh?

You must be out of your mind....

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
i guess lol.. i wish they let all the short people up the front.. bcos seriously lol, ther were so many tall ppl at the front.. ><

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sf_diegoxrock said:
i guess lol.. i wish they let all the short people up the front.. bcos seriously lol, ther were so many tall ppl at the front.. ><
The short people WERE at the front at the beginning :p

Then the push came and ejected them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)