switching codes!! (1 Viewer)

crispy13

HSC
Haha there was talk a couple of years ago of the Brisbane Lions' Jason Akermanis switiching codes to play for the Reds in the Super 12, would of love to have seen that.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
is it me or is anasta over rated?

and if he did swith to union i think he would do alright with it, as he did play for randwick growing up and won a few state champs with them.

disco

HSC
bootylicious said:
do u think sonny bill will make it in union?? remember earlier this year, how ppl were saying that he would be a great union player and stuff. but eddie jones saying that he wouldn't make it into union bcoz hes too slow, and not allowed to shoulder charge in union and stuff like that!!!
I think that if Sonny Bill Williams wanted to make it into union, then he would. But there are some things that he wouldn't be allowed to do in union. For example: he wont be allowed to shoulder charge, etc...

But i think that he should just stick to playing league. He's better built for league rather than union anyway!! He isn't tall enuf to be a lock, though........ But he could probably make it like a flanker like Jerry Collins!! But i doubt that he even wants to go and switch to union anyway!!

Last edited:

disco

HSC
Courtenay said:
Just a kid...you will see in a couple of years...or in the paper this year.
Are you somehow related or involved with this guy or something, and just can't say who he is because you aren't allowed to or because you just wont?!

roxy_bell

i think she is talking bout Kurtley Beale. he is mates with my broand they both go to joeys, in year 11

emjayz

HSC
N/A
crispy13 said:
Haha there was talk a couple of years ago of the Brisbane Lions' Jason Akermanis switiching codes to play for the Reds in the Super 12, would of love to have seen that.
AFL players switching to union?? c'mon, you have got to be kidding me!! I don't even think that it's possible, the games are just too different from each other!! It's like Harry Kewell switching to Basketball!! Ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point, right?

bootylicious

HSC
So anasta decided to stay in league. wise choice.

he betta b staying wit the doggies!!! i doubt hell go to the roosters bcoz dont they have "finch" or wats his name>......

bootylicious

HSC
Paragon said:
Wonder what bootylicious would do :rolleyes:
i will probably kick and scream, and all the rest of it.......... i just dont want him to go. i still think that he has a lot to offer playing for the doggies, thats all.

Dont u want him to stay wit the doggies??

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
bootylicious said:
i will probably kick and scream, and all the rest of it.......... i just dont want him to go. i still think that he has a lot to offer playing for the doggies, thats all.

Dont u want him to stay wit the doggies??
I'd rather if he left the Doggies.

ledzeppelin

HSC
Paragon said:
He wouldn't have cut it at the Waratahs anyway.
:D :uhhuh:
just like those nrl reserve grade superstars wycliff palu and henrai veratau couldn't make super 12 either

Robbo_m8

All you thugby people should switch codes yourselves - to a proper football - AFL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)