Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
my only regret is that I didn't get to yell at you when it was all over

HSC
N/A
You're adorable. The consequences that surrounded my acquaintance with you truly are a shame. You're out of my league anyway.

Firstra1

HSC
I love it when a hot chick sits in front of me on the bus and i get to perv at her and drool at her from behind without her knowing because she can't see me, and get so horny you feel like wanking off right there and then in your seat.

The most embarrassing part is when you stand up to leave and there's a huge bulge in your pants from your boner, and everyone notices.

Short but sweet secret crushes you never see again.

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
i love it when a hot chick sits in front of me on the bus and i get to perv at her and drool at her from behind without her knowing because she can't see me, and get so horny you feel like wanking off right there and then in your seat.

The most embarrassing part is when you stand up to leave and there's a huge bulge in your pants from your boner, and everyone notices.

Short but sweet secret crushes you never see again.
omg hahahahhahahahhahah :d

Firstra1

HSC
I'm such a filthy, sick, twisted pervert my favourite sex fantasy is Daddy-Daughter Incest.

So many girls have dumped me because i have asked them questions such as “Does your dad like looking at you naked”, “If your dad asked you to have a shower with him would you say yes?”

Whenever i see hot girls my age with their dad's on the street, i always love imagining the dad banging his daughter, and when i smile at them they sometimes smile back! hahaha.

Man, I'm the most vile, disgusting, evil monster.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
He certainly did ;)

Is it strange that i've only known him for a few months? One of my friends thinks it's too soon, because I had only met him ~3 months earlier? But I was thinking that's how relationships worked at uni.
:))

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
if so you should treat him like dirt to see if he has a spine

make him buy you dinner

if he drives make him drive you places

make him do super dumb shit to see if he'll do it because he's a betamax or if he is actually his own person

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
if so you should treat him like dirt to see if he has a spine

make him buy you dinner

if he drives make him drive you places

make him do super dumb shit to see if he'll do it because he's a betamax or if he is actually his own person
This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)