Sydney Boys High School Edutest (1 Viewer)

KoKoNutz

HSC
so basically they didnt even give any respond at first, then i called the school and they said i got declined, and after i called they emailed me i got declined

HSC
so basically they didnt even give any respond at first, then i called the school and they said i got declined, and after i called they emailed me i got declined
Wait so how do you know that they call you if you been accepted?? My parents never answer their phone lmao

KoKoNutz

HSC
at this point i just wanna get into a school lol, idc which one just dont wanna stay in my current school

KoKoNutz

HSC
Same lmao, I rlly wanna go syd boys, one of my brothers made tech last yr and the other got baulko. I'm begging for syd boys to take me
crazy, you both will get in dw, its mainly me who has to worry, i have a C on my report :oops:

KoKoNutz

HSC
i have AAB AND BAB respectively for math eng sci for past two reports and thats not very good

KoKoNutz

HSC
nah they are not good, out of the 2 ppl who got into sydney boys from my school, one of them got in cuz of sports and the other cuz he was genuinely smart

Ayaan Khan

HSC
bro i have a B for science last yrs sem 2, and B for math and science this sem
I rlly grinded em
Last yr yrly: Math (A) 2nd. English (B) 8th. Science (A) 1st
This yr half yrly: math (A) 5th. English (A) 1st. Science (A) 1st.
Tbh my pdh is throwing my reports for half yrly this yr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)