sydney boys offer (1 Viewer)

asduiashdi

HSC
I just got an offer at sydney boys and I'm suppose to respond within 7 days to accept or decline. I'm still waiting on north sydney boys results and would prefer to go there. It might be another month and a bit for the north sydney results to come out though. Is it possible for me to accept the offer at sydney boys and then wait to see if i get a north sydney boys offer? Thank you.

asduiashdi

HSC
u should give nsb a call and ask them
yup so i sent an email and this was their reply:

The Selection Committee are meeting tomorrow, Friday 26 August. We will be making offers as soon as the committee have made their decisions.

You can, if you wish, accept the place at Sydney Boys HS and if you receive an offer from us, you can subsequently decline the Sydney Boys HS offer.

seems like you can decline the sbhs if you get a nsbhs offer which is interesting

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I just got an offer at sydney boys and I'm suppose to respond within 7 days to accept or decline. I'm still waiting on north sydney boys results and would prefer to go there. It might be another month and a bit for the north sydney results to come out though. Is it possible for me to accept the offer at sydney boys and then wait to see if i get a north sydney boys offer? Thank you.
damn bro nice job, and as said from your email, you should be able to decline the offer if you get a nsb offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)