Sydney Exchange (1 Viewer)

Chicago

Now how heavy is that??!!
HSC
Hi,

I got a pretty specific question for anyone in USYD. Im in eco and bus, and was thinking of going on exchange, so i just wanted to know, what sort of WAM would u need to go to the following:

- Cornell
- Pennsylvania
- California both Berkley/LA/San Fran

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Affinity

HSC
A guy from berkeley came to UNSW and said high 70s will give you a good chance. Though you have to make sure you can do the courses you want. I heard the business school courses are off limits for exchange students

I would imagine Wharton to be similar, but you can do more courses

dunno about cornell though

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
At UNSW, as there is a lot of competition to do exchange at Wharton from Commerce students, you usually require a HD average as a minimum (usually 90+).

nemuca

Ultimate Bludger!!
HSC
i remember hearing from this exchange advisor that there's not enough people from cornell coming over to usyd, so i think now they limit it to a certain college (so you might not be able to get your eco & bus subjects)...

as for uc berkeley & ucla, u need D average just to apply, so i guess u might need around an HD average to actually get those exchange places

another thing i heard from the advisor is, although u get to put down 3 campuses of uc under one of your preferences, how the system works at uc is that they put all the applications into the computer and randomly allocate a campus to you (so you might get a campus that you didn't choose in the first place)

well, i guess it's still worth trying if you've got the grades and really want to go there for exchange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)