Kinhan

james ruse is 98% asian

yet we have 2 4x100 boys CHS teams

haha...

16yrs boys will win gold

17yrs boys...not sure...maybe..have a chance

asians rule athletics

F.O.B.

Asians good at athletics but get smacked around at rugby?

And why is the place swarming with james ruth people?

Kinhan

ahha

cos ruse = homosexuals = bored = net geeks

so they camp out here

well..azn develop at a rate near 0

so u have 17yr old aussie = 95kg 195cm props
17yr old azn = 60kg 170cm props

azn prop hits it up against aussie prop

= injury no.1

so thats y sydney boys had all thoise injurys....LoL

wat a funny game...they should have tried drop goal..i mean...0 points
thats totally shocking

F.O.B.

haha so reckon we should replace the rugby team with the soccer team and go for drop goals

or everytime we get the ball, booot it ----------> out far far far, then go into the fetal position and wait for siren

F.O.B.

sydney high's GPS, the only public school in the Great Public Schools ,what the?

sif not 99

because the school is really old and dates back to those days i suppose when the gps was incepted

really funny u go to their school and they have a marble statue of Apollo and in their office area and trophys from when they won the GPS rowing back about 1960 lol

sunny

meh.
HSC
Yea but they're still a public school....which means they're part of CHS.

CHS, CIS, CCS (?), All Schools, GPS, IGSSA....miss anyone?

sango

HSC
It's CAS.. i goto one of the schools.
As for sports, i don't think u can blame sydney high. If Kings imports its players just to win a rugby premiership, which is hardly important at all, then what's the point in playing against them? The whole point of a school is to educate, ergo academia with the aim of producing well-balanced, all-rounded men/women with passions in a diverse range of activities. As far as kings goes, it's "screw academia, and screw everything else, coz the only important thing is rugby" - i really don't agree with the ethos of that school.

Usually, the school i m at (cranbrook school), come last in rugby, soccer, swimming, athletics... but we do have outstanding individuals from time to time and sometimes have great 'years' where we actually don't come last but challenge for first. That's what school competition should be about instead of this 20 year dominating streak by joeys and kings...

And finally, why doesn't anybody consider the HSC as a scoreboard? and btw, isn't winning the debating premiership just as honourable as winning the rugby (obviously not at kings)?

dissonance

when taking all this stuff into account does everyone now think it was a bad idea to stop ranking the school like they used to?

So, I'm thinkin' you could say that the HSC used to be a scoreboard until people felt that that sort of thing shouldn't be compared on a scoreboard....

do you guys all read the herald? After "telling the truth" which I assume around half of you do, shouldn't you be a little more critical of what you read in the paper? A lot is said, not everything is "the truth".

dissonance

geez, it just so happends that this issue isn't some revelation. I've been in a GPS school for 6 years now and I know that this stuff happens and I also have found that no one is ever admitting to it. Sometimes you just wonder exactly how certain people have gotten"academic scholarships"...

However at least at my school its settled down a lot recently. Consequently this has coincided with coming last in soccer and around 2nd-3rd last in Rugby so you can tell that other schools are still doing it to at least some extent.

This problem between Kings and High is enevitable. I mean in the GPS you have schools like Kings and Joeys who take their sport more serously than any other schools in Sydney and then there's schools like High and Grammer in the same competition who could hardly give a crap about sport in comparison to Kings or Joeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)