Sydney High full of Asians? (1 Viewer)

Gubble

i go to sydney high yr12.....its not that out grade is full of asians...its juz that all the f*cken rich skools buy all our players wif some bs scholarship........but in a few years time sydney high will suck at everything....eg. yr7 this year...all r like 3foot tall and r either curries or asians

Alex

I go to sydney tech high and play in the rugby league team and I would love to have a shot at any team and I do not care how big they are or how good they think they are because I couldn't give a stuff about any reputation. I currently am a junior league rep player and I haven't seen any rich school come offer me a scholarship although I must admit I hate union and wouldn't play it if they paid me quadruple my current contract.

Alex

And as for Sydney High forfeiting that game, I feel a great sense of shame on selective schools in a whole as we are going down the hole together.....

dissonance

some GPS schools used to make rugby compulsory but none of them do this anymore. Maybe High should focus on the fact that their 1st soccer team has been kicking arse!

I don't see how forcing everyone to play rugby, or any single sport for that matter was ever considered a good idea.

ExSuPeRgOaLiE

Bullshit

All this talk about other schools importing rugby people, and that is y SHS is so shit... it SUCH BULLSHIT!!!

High happens to have imported people too... In yr 11 this year is a new guy who wouldn't have been selected if it was just on his academic ability... he is in the 1sts rugby.

They are so shit... and hypocritical! But i don't mean to be mean to my neighbours...

bex

HSC
not all of the good teams import players.... look at joeys? there is only one person in the 1sts who hasnt been at the school since yr 7 and my friend is good mates with him and he was not imported!

this whole thing about importing players is stupid... inevitably its going to happen because people want to win and will do anything to get there. and if they can afford better players who will give them the greatest chance of winning then so be it. Sure its unethical but the other schools need to stop having a whinge and get over themselves and start training!

As for high, losing to joeys 114-0 is horrible... its totally cringe worthy.. i feel bad that a school should have to feel so ashamed that they withdraw from playing another school....

bex

HSC
ummm no... except... did anyone see the guys dressed up at the Joeys vs view game last week!?!? hehehe what a joke!

Blubby

HSC
Kinhan ur a loser
mate if u think asian props are 60kg and 170cm get ur eyes checked..
neways 95kg and 195 is a lanky bastard, he'd get snapped in scrum..
if u think props should be 195cm, that just shows u how crap u r at rugby.
and height nor weight isn't a good indicator of how good u r neway.. (eg. george gregan) he's bloody small but one of the best players in the country. he'll take down ne big forward...
and stop bitching about rugby. i don't think there are many schools in the state that are that good at rugby neway. if u want to play rugby, play during weekend. bloody enough clubs around. schools are for academic advancement.. sure it shouldn't be all study but it shouldn't be all sports either.

ghostrider

imports

in reference to:

not all of the good teams import players.... look at joeys? there is only one person in the 1sts who hasnt been at the school since yr 7 and my friend is good mates with him and he was not imported!

Well that is a very naive point of view. i knw for a fact that joeys imports, recruits, whatever euphenism u wish to give it.

i have a very goo d friend who was recruited for rugby at joeys. however he couldn't and didn't last in a boarding environement. its disgusting. all the gps schools to it some point. kings obviousley more than others. High and grammar are probabaly the only two innocent of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)