sydney senior drama ensemble auditions-or something like that! (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i was just wondering... did anyone audition last year or any other previous years for the sydney state drama ensemble? all i remember was it being held at syney technology park last year round bouts early march... if any of you have any info. on it, or know if there are auditions being held again... can you please share?
thank you!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah, its the NSW State Senior Drama Ensemble, but I highly reccomend you dont join unless you are seriously devoted to Drama or you are willing to put your HSC on the line, coz it seriously will be heaps demanding. but good luck anyway if ur auditioning!

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
I was in it last year and it's worth it. Alot of the people there were really serious about it though, and 'proffessional'. I just kinda stumbled into it without a clue of what I was in for.
It was demanding but hell good.

But the director Paul Viles is an evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil mandrake.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
aleeoh! I've found you some info about it...
http://www.pau.nsw.edu.au/

It's the Arts Unit website, go to drama and you'll find all kinds of info. Good luck if you do go for it...geez I wish I didn't live 560km from Sydney...
:(
thank you soooooo much! and to everyone else who replied... skillo, the link doesnt work!
im not entirly obssessed or anything... i guesss its just that i wanna prove i can do it... but yeh, year 12 and all. so i dont know

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Punk_In_Drublic
I was in it last year and it's worth it. Alot of the people there were really serious about it though, and 'proffessional'. I just kinda stumbled into it without a clue of what I was in for.
It was demanding but hell good.

But the director Paul Viles is an evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil mandrake.
hey , i was there for the auditions last year too!- hence the determination to prove myself this year-.. i would ask.. hang on, maybe i will... who were you?.. maybe i will remember.... and did you go to the camp as well?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Punk_In_Drublic
Paul Viles heads "Event Coordination" for The Arts Unit of the Department of Education and Training... He is pretty much the "head honcho" with regards to Onstage, so if anybody is keen to make it - then you're gonna have to deal with him...

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
I've dealt with him before. He is undealable with. He is quite an offensive little fellow and called me a dickhead :)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeah - from the looks of him (i've only ever seen him - not talked to), he seems like a troll monster... Look's like a GOM - Grumpy Old Man...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey punk1 i think i remember you! you did the monologue about chopping your dad's head off in a .... fencing match i think it was.. and then you did the stars under the sky thing afterwards..... tyron? i think?

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
nu uh that wasn't me. I did a monologue about the faults of being a super villain

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hmmm..... i forgot.. they had like 5 diff. days of auditions didnt they? i went on the tues one i think... lol. so the chances of me seeing you is like.. 1 in 5!-god im proud of my maths skills!-
haha... sorry punk! well are you going this year?

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
lol. I'd be shot if I went back this year.

Paul Viles hated me for mucking around the whole time. I acted like an ass and just fucked about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)