sydney state drama ensemble auditions!!! (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey, this is just to anybody who went to the senior drama auditions today at the australian technology park....
yes, i was there at the 2.30pm session....
to any of you who were with me in the same session, i just wanted to say, that even though i only met most of you today, -and some of you from last week- i had heaps of nerve racking pants-peeing fun! i enjoyed the having the jitters whilst waiting to perform, meeting all these wonderful,talented and equally enthusiastic performers and watching performances which definately showed how skilled many of you are. i wish you guys the best of luck with not only these auditions-as i am sure there will be many others which are yet to come- but any other dramatic course, career, whatever! you wish to pursue...
today it was nice just meeting friendly, welcoming faces and laughing at things.. it made me really want to pursue acting, working in a company or ensemble group, just for fun!
well thank you again, email or contact me to tell me how you went.cheers guys!
(if your reading this and know of anybody who went, can you please send on my message?)
-the clown girl

xraycat_2

sweet. do u have lachlan and kerrie. If you do squint at them evil for me. theyre fuken idiots. i hate them and hope they die

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
lachlan and kerrie?. umm.. im trying to think, but i dont remember meeting any of those people yesterday...:( sorry. but its just the beggining for me, so maybe i just forgot..... im in the company if that helps.
but if i do find a lachlan and/or kerrie.. i will send them your .. err.. "evils"..... haha.
why the evils anyhow?

xraycat_2

they kicked me out of ensemble last year.
i just found out lachlan being the cum guzzling fag he is, robbed a sperm bank and moved to newcastle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)